Home

How Bout Some Uniforms?

This is a discussion on How Bout Some Uniforms? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #49
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How Bout Some Uniforms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Yes, it has been said. In fact, one EA rep said they would be available before the season started.
An EA rep said it where and to whom? Was it in an interview @ E3 or something? Because if so, things do change, especially if it was not part of a list of features put out along with a press release.

Not starting anything, and I'm hoping that they havent, but I'm just saying that they may have already decided to scrap the alt uni plan for this year.

I would imagine that they are sqaurely focused on developing next years title for PS3, the 360, and perhaps the Wii.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:07 AM   #50
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

It's still awful how they are keeping everyone in the dark though.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #51
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysims
An EA rep said it where and to whom? Was it in an interview @ E3 or something? Because if so, things do change, especially if it was not part of a list of features put out along with a press release.

Not starting anything, and I'm hoping that they havent, but I'm just saying that they may have already decided to scrap the alt uni plan for this year.
I looked for it last week and couldn't find it, but it was an interview with an EA rep (I think it was a developer) a week or two before the game was released.

The way I see it is this: if they announced it before the game was released and didn't announce that the plans had been scrapped, then it's false advertising if they don't release them.

It wouldn't bother me as much if NCAA didn't release alts, but if Madden 07 never does, I will be really upset. That is one of the main reasons I bought 07. If they had said "No alt unis" before the game was released, I would have continued to play 06 and played 2K5 to quench my alternates cravings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #52
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I looked for it last week and couldn't find it, but it was an interview with an EA rep (I think it was a developer) a week or two before the game was released.

The way I see it is this: if they announced it before the game was released and didn't announce that the plans had been scrapped, then it's false advertising if they don't release them.

It wouldn't bother me as much if NCAA didn't release alts, but if Madden 07 never does, I will be really upset. That is one of the main reasons I bought 07. If they had said "No alt unis" before the game was released, I would have continued to play 06 and played 2K5 to quench my alternates cravings.
why would they put the uni option in the xboxlive section on the game, it is there right?
Old 09-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #53
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneebon5
why would they put the uni option in the xboxlive section on the game, it is there right?
I think it is. I know it is for Madden 07.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #54
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

If I understand this thread correctly it sounds like you're saying that the helmets in the 360 version do not get pride stickers during dynasty. Is this a correct assessment?

If this is so, I'd like to say that some teams do get pride stickers and they do accumulate throughout the season on the 360. Unfortunately they don't have them on everyone (and maybe this is the source of the complaints). Michigan (the team I play as) doesn't have them and I think they should. I have, however, seen them on Ohio State, Michigan State, and Clemson. I'm sure they're there on other teams as well.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #55
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

Sometimes I play FSU in the ACC title game. Most players (including impact players) have only 5-6 decals on their helmets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2006, 11:19 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
If I understand this thread correctly it sounds like you're saying that the helmets in the 360 version do not get pride stickers during dynasty. Is this a correct assessment?

If this is so, I'd like to say that some teams do get pride stickers and they do accumulate throughout the season on the 360. Unfortunately they don't have them on everyone (and maybe this is the source of the complaints). Michigan (the team I play as) doesn't have them and I think they should. I have, however, seen them on Ohio State, Michigan State, and Clemson. I'm sure they're there on other teams as well.
Since when did Michigan have pride stickers?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »