Home

Nics and Scratches on my game without moving my 360 console.

This is a discussion on Nics and Scratches on my game without moving my 360 console. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 06:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Nics and Scratches on my game without moving my 360 console.

So i accidentaly move the console while the game is in, and get a scratched ring on my game.

I get lucky and talk EB Games into giving me a new game, but I've been extremely careful with my 2nd game, and have not moved my console, but a few scratches have brewed here and there on my game. What in the world caused this?

I've been getting lucky getting by playing games with the it kinda hanging up between plays, but last night in the 2nd quarter it said error reading discs. EB will probably not give me another one this time.

What do I do. Did my 360 scratch my game, or should i try toothpaste and buff them out?

Last edited by black_n_grey; 08-24-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Nics and Scratches on my game without moving my 360 console.

How about not moving the console when a game is running? There have been news stories and press releases about idiots moving their console when it is running a game and they get a big circle in the game. Oh and it tells you in the Xbox 360 instructions to NOT move the system when a game is running.

You might as well pay the price for being so naive and ignoring the internet news for the last 8+ months. Sorry chump.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well chump, if you would take time to read what i actually wrote you would see that yes i made that error the first time, but i got a second disk and haven't moved my console and still got some scratches.

So therefore you are not answering my question, but rather flaming me for the effort. Next time please take the time to read before you post.

Thanks, and have a good one.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:40 AM   #4
Rookie

Chrisleakfan4life's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_n_grey
Well chump, if you would take time to read what i actually wrote you would see that yes i made that error the first time, but i got a second disk and haven't moved my console and still got some scratches.

So therefore you are not answering my question, but rather flaming me for the effort. Next time please take the time to read before you post.

Thanks, and have a good one.

What do you expect from a seminole

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »