Home

sure would be nice to have those......

This is a discussion on sure would be nice to have those...... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 09:00 AM   #9
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: sure would be nice to have those......

In an interview I read, one of the EA people said that the unis would be available before the season started. We all see how accurate that was.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:41 PM   #10
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Wink Re: sure would be nice to have those......

tough break nxt...was a nice game after mougey got into the mix...i was in awe that sdsu went back to the all red helmets...we will enjoy this win over y'all because it is a rare one...however, in the price-era, wins like this might be common place...as will end of the year upsets...
Old 09-05-2006, 02:55 PM   #11
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone2117
tough break nxt...was a nice game after mougey got into the mix...i was in awe that sdsu went back to the all red helmets...we will enjoy this win over y'all because it is a rare one...however, in the price-era, wins like this might be common place...as will end of the year upsets...
I was so disappointed after that loss. It was a bad... "here we go again "feeling. Mougey made a game of it, but we dug too deep a hole in the first half. There are some big expectations for UTEP with Price as HC... could be an exciting time for the Miners. Palmer looked good despite those picks. I think the SDSU defenders just made great plays on the ball. You guys got another tough one next week with Texas Tech.

Last edited by nxt; 09-05-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2006, 10:39 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Orange Miami uni's!!!!!!!

(hint, hint)
You're not kidding! I am probably one of the biggest Canes fan in the world. Its ashame they don't have these uniforms yet. No excuse period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »