Home

Anyone else miss these?

This is a discussion on Anyone else miss these? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2006, 11:59 PM   #1
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Anyone else miss these?

I am always baffled by some of the cool things that developers take out of games. Anyone else miss the old entrances?

NCAA04 Entrances on Vimeo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2006, 12:08 AM   #2
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone else miss these?

I sure do miss the pregames. A huge National title game on the 360 and we don't receive any kind of pregame, warmups, stat overlay or anything.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:23 AM   #3
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

yeah i'd love to have team specific entrances, did nebraska do their walk in ncaa 04?
Old 09-08-2006, 12:32 AM   #4
Rookie

scourge's Arena

OVR: 3

I do miss those. I hope they put them back.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:37 AM   #5
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

it really does seem weird. it takes time to takes things out of the game, you would think they would be more concerned about adjusting AI than spending time removing cool features. But I guess they had to make room for that new kicking AI!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2006, 12:50 AM   #6
Rookie

mierk's Arena

OVR: 4

Were those the only teams that had specific entry animations? I'd love to see ASU come sprinting out through the band, with the team flags leading them on the field. But I know that we don't have the juice to make it in the game. I'm sure there are Clemson fans that'd love to see Howard's Rock, FSU fans that want to see the flaming arrow in the field, or OSU fans who would love to see the I get dotted.
Old 09-08-2006, 01:49 AM   #7
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mierk
Were those the only teams that had specific entry animations? I'd love to see ASU come sprinting out through the band, with the team flags leading them on the field. But I know that we don't have the juice to make it in the game. I'm sure there are Clemson fans that'd love to see Howard's Rock, FSU fans that want to see the flaming arrow in the field, or OSU fans who would love to see the I get dotted.
I think they just had the tunnel, tunnel w/smoke for Miami (and maybe a few other schools came out of smoke??) and ofcourse the Notre Dame entrance. But I remember thinking in 2004 that if they added 2 or 3 new ones each year, it would be pretty cool a few years later. But nope, now we have Corso with the mascot head on and a freakish Cyber-Nessler. Maybe they had to make room for create a sign??
Old 09-08-2006, 02:05 AM   #8
MVP

OSUG1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
I think they just had the tunnel, tunnel w/smoke for Miami (and maybe a few other schools came out of smoke??) and ofcourse the Notre Dame entrance. But I remember thinking in 2004 that if they added 2 or 3 new ones each year, it would be pretty cool a few years later. But nope, now we have Corso with the mascot head on and a freakish Cyber-Nessler. Maybe they had to make room for create a sign??
I wouldn't mind if they ditched the create a sign, so that they can get the intros back in. That and if they could bring back greatest games, miss playing those games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »