Home

Best Game EVER??

This is a discussion on Best Game EVER?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
Best Game EVER??

Growing up I believe that Tecmo Super Bowl took this title. After playing NCAA 07 for the last month I believe that it takes the title no problem. Ive gotten older and have a lot less time to play video games but I always try to find time to play this game. With a perfect set of sliders I have had realistic games everytime I have played. Simply an amazing game and I wish Madden could be half the game that NCAA is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

got spurrier?'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best Game EVER??

thats true but i dont like the momentum thing because no matter the sliders it renders everything you do useless and vice versa
Old 09-16-2006, 05:17 PM   #3
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

what sliders and level do you use?
Old 09-16-2006, 05:27 PM   #4
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19

The xbox version has surpassed NCAA 2004 as my favorite post-SNES sports game ever. I haven't played a franchise/dynasty mode with the same team in any other game as long as I did with this one. It isn't perfect, but in terms of playing time and fun(still getting close games 3+ years into Dynasty), it is easily my favorite of the current, or previous, generation.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

It is a great game and the best part is how good the core gameplay is. Think of how much better it could be if kickers missed field goals (just go back to the old system EA) and we had an on/off option for jump the snap, momentum and the kick return camera. A fumble slider would just add a great finish. If they simply left the game alone and added those things to a current gen game next year I would plunk down the money. In game saves would be nice but it ain't happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #6
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by got spurrier?
thats true but i dont like the momentum thing because no matter the sliders it renders everything you do useless and vice versa
kinda like ND today?
Old 09-17-2006, 12:30 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 11

Ive been using Heelfans settings, his settings have made the game that much better for me. The game does have it flaws I believe any game will, but when the biggest complaint I have is not having nets behind the goal posts I cant bad mouth this game in anyway

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »