Home

I've never been 0-2...

This is a discussion on I've never been 0-2... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2006, 01:06 AM   #9
NL MVP

Sportsforever's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I've never been 0-2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsforever
until now. In the second year of my Gator dynasty I scheduled Miami, Texas, and Ohio State as non conference games. I may have bit off more than I can chew. After losing 44-31 in the Orange Bowl, I returned to Gainsville and got beat 23-10 by Texas. My secondary is so young and keeps getting burned. I now head to the Horseshoe to take on Ohio State and then come home to take on Tennessee. Good chance I could be 0-4...
Wow...just won a great game at the Horseshoe, 20-17. They scored on a 69 yard bomb on the second play of the game and had the momentum. I replaced my freshmen strong safety (who bit hard on a play action and gave up the bomb) with a senior who is less gifted, but is more composed. It was a defensive struggle the whole time. 10-7 at the half with me up. They barely broke 200 yards of total offense, I was just up over 300. Well, I avoided that 0-3 start and have UT comin' to Gainsville.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:48 PM   #10
Rookie

Beukeboom_23's Arena

OVR: 3

Just started a new building dynasty with the USF Bulls. Started off 1-2 (including a nailbiting 27-24 loss to rival UCF). My RS Freshman running back has fumbled about 6 times, then I suspended him 5 games for an academic infraction. Since he's been out I've got great RB production from a slightly less talented junior and managed to reel off back to back wins.

I love that you actually have to factor in experience in this game, something I've never seen in prior versions of this series.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:56 PM   #11
Rookie

ClearTheBong's Arena

I had a dynasty going with Notre Dame and in the second year the youth was killing me. ND loses so much after the first season they almost become pathetic. But I am playing as Miami right now and I am in year 2, but I haven't ever been 0-2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2006, 02:10 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Never noticed that visually but stat wise, my younger backs do seem to fumble more often despite similar carry attributes.
It's their composure. A low composure rating appears to make people fumble more.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:53 PM   #13
Rookie

Beukeboom_23's Arena

After my 1-2 start and then rebound to 3-3 the wheels have fallen off. I'm using TheAub's AA sliders and man is it tough on a less than stellar defense. Lost my most recent game to Syracuse 55-20. I am now 3-7.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:15 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Beukeboom_23

You're right about theaubs sliders. I'm 1-1 so far with University of Cincinnati I got my tailed handed to me by Pittsburgh 48-14. I have #8 Ohio State next and then top ranked Virginia Tech.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:32 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 13

I'm 0-2 also,just like my real life counterparts-The Fresno Bulldogs. Doesn't bother me though,we'll both be o.k before the season is over(fingers crossed-Lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2006, 10:17 AM   #16
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5

I just had a bad year. I started 2-4, losing four straight, till I went to Ann Arbor and beat UM. I'm loaded this year though, I'm esxpected big things.

The Ohio State University

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »