Home

Is there any way to tell who will not sign with anyone?

This is a discussion on Is there any way to tell who will not sign with anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2006, 02:00 PM   #1
Rookie

mierk's Arena

OVR: 4
Is there any way to tell who will not sign with anyone?

Just about to finish up recruiting, and I've got the usual batch of players that I've been pouring points into for a few weeks with no change in status. Nothing more frustrating than going through all that and then watching them not sign with another time, not fail to qualify, just...I dunno, sit on the couch and eat cheetos?!?! Is there any way to tell in advance what players just will not end up signing ANYWHERE?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2006, 03:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Is there any way to tell who will not sign with anyone?

I read a good page i believe on Gamefaqs.com in the faqs section. I know I'm not directly answering your question but the writer go to great depth on the recruiting process, both in and post-season.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:20 PM   #3
Rookie

mierk's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmc
I read a good page i believe on Gamefaqs.com in the faqs section. I know I'm not directly answering your question but the writer go to great depth on the recruiting process, both in and post-season.
LOL...guess it'll have to wait, cause for whatever reason gamefaqs is blocked on my work computers but this site isn't, and my stepson chains himself to the PC at home to play Runescape every waking moment. Anyone want to email the gamefaqs article to me, or is that not kosher with the site?
Old 09-28-2006, 08:03 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I sent you a portion of the article that pertained to recruit interest. the full article was too large and I couldn't send. On second read it doen't really state if they will/won't sign with anyone but all the same it does help as far as not wasting time and budget on someone that wont sign with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »