Home

Dynasty Question

This is a discussion on Dynasty Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Dynasty Question

Can you edit your roster AFTER year one? Example, can I alter players speeds at the beginning of a season after recruiting? I can not figure out how.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2006, 07:59 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Dynasty Question

I should add that I am playing on xbox 360
Old 10-09-2006, 12:17 AM   #3
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

You haven't been able to in past years, you could only edit names and equipment and junk, not ratings. If you need speed, better look at that when recruiting guys I guess.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
MVP

No, I was actually looking to reduce QB speeds in future years. I think the game is much more fun with a super slow QB that keeps me in the pocket and makes me make fast reads. Otherwise, I think the passing game is too easy relative to the running game.

If anyone knows how to do this please help. Thanks
Old 10-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
No, I was actually looking to reduce QB speeds in future years. I think the game is much more fun with a super slow QB that keeps me in the pocket and makes me make fast reads. Otherwise, I think the passing game is too easy relative to the running game.

If anyone knows how to do this please help. Thanks
Why not just recruit a slow quarterback?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #6
MVP

For the LOVE OF PETE, can anyone just help me with HOW TO rather then question why for a change.

To your question above. My buddy and I wanted to make a hard rule on speed and a recruit's rating doesn't always match up to an exact number. So there is a chance that a guy could end up being faster then you thought. Is that good enough?

Again, can someone help with with my question without asking me antoher one?

Thanks
Old 10-09-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
Again, can someone help with with my question without asking me antoher one?
Why don't you want someone to ask you another question?

You can't, bro. Sorry...Dynasty Mode would be pretty easy and recruiting would be kind of pointless if you could edit your players' attributes once the season started. I realize you want to reduce their ratings, but still.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:49 AM   #8
MVP

Smile Re: Dynasty Question

DOH, that is what I was afraid of. DAMNIT! Well thanks for the reply. I guess we will make the house rule a 40 time that you can't recruit under and then whatever his time ends up being you can just use him. It would just be unfair we recruit a stud who is slower than **** on the 40 clock but then turns into a semi-agile QB.

Weird thing about the game this year. Seems like if you play it like a pro style offense, it is way more realistic. I guess EA just doesn't know how to handle mobile QBs and the option. IMO, they are soo freaking broken that it ruins the balance in the rest of the game. There is just no way that someone with Michigan could have fun and compete against the CPU for awards and such if someone else took say WVU because of the speed at QB. The same sliders that allow for a fun traditionaly run between the tackles game would be utterly BROKEN when running the speed option with a fast QB.

Anyways, thanks for the bad news.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »