Home

Questions about 360 Version

This is a discussion on Questions about 360 Version within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Questions about 360 Version

1. Is there a Race for the Heisman feature in the 360 version?

Not that I actually like the feature that much, but it is in my XBox version of this year's game, and considering I paid $60 for this version I'd expect all the features of the XBox version be present.

2. Is there any way to change the default camera angle in game?

I tend to play with the camera a bit zoomed out in the XBox version, can't do that w/the 360.

3. Is there no way to see a list of top recruits for in season recruiting? That option just isn't there for me when I start a dynasty, I have to tediously go state-to-state.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2006, 08:23 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 30
Re: Questions about 360 Version

Quote:
1. Is there a Race for the Heisman feature in the 360 version?
No

Quote:
Not that I actually like the feature that much, but it is in my XBox version of this year's game, and considering I paid $60 for this version I'd expect all the features of the XBox version be present.
Research before you drop $60

Quote:
3. Is there no way to see a list of top recruits for in season recruiting? That option just isn't there for me when I start a dynasty, I have to tediously go state-to-state.
Yup. Pick a state and then hold the right trigger and scroll to All Prospects or something. Then sort by ranking.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:42 PM   #3
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKrenzel
2. Is there any way to change the default camera angle in game?

I tend to play with the camera a bit zoomed out in the XBox version, can't do that w/the 360
No. You get used to the default view though.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:27 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have an additional ? about the 360 so i figured i'd add it to this thread instead of starting my own.

In an online game, when you audible (definitely on coverage and LB, not sure about audibling a play) there is a 'cheat menu' that pops up. So far in dynasty mode this has not popped up. Is there a button/menu I need to toggle to turn this on.
It doesn;t make sense that it will be available in online play but not in a dynasty...you would think it would be the other way around, if anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »