Home

Should i get a new copy of the game

This is a discussion on Should i get a new copy of the game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you have these problems?
glitches i listed happen to you 7 58.33%
never heard of crazy things like that, get a new copy! 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2006, 07:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Should i get a new copy of the game

Ive been playing ncaa 2007 since its release.(XBOX) and im sick of the impact camera coming on at the wrong times. It happens when my recievers catch passes and on big hits but most of the time its not even when an impact player is involved. Im also tired of the post play celebrations by my players when 90% of the time they do the fist pump instead of having alot of variety like 06 did.. Is my copy messed up or is this the case for ever other 07 copy. I really want to enjoy the impact camera how its supposed to play and the atmosphere is destroyed with the post play celebration fist pumps. Should I get a new copy of this game or just give up on fulling enjoying ncaa 07 like i did 06? How many of you experience the same glitches and how many play with the impact camera working right and post play celebrations logical?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Should i get a new copy of the game

Correct me if I am wrong but the player does not have to be an impact player in order for the impact cam to come on right?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

the super, wild, totally fantasmic impact camera can be turned off in the current gen version, and i highly recommend it. As for celebrations, I see a rather wide variety. There's a pretty cool one i see abit where the guy totally bugs out and has a crazy seizure, then chucks the ball, like, 30 yards. Overall, I'm glad I don't see really blatantly punishable stuff all that often, and I don't think repurchasing the game will do anything. Just a "grin and bare it" kind of deal here.

Last edited by BroadwayJeff; 10-24-2006 at 08:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:13 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJeff
the super, wild, totally fantasmic impact camera can be turned off in the current gen version, and i highly recommend it. As for celebrations, I see a rather wide variety. There's a pretty cool one i see abit where the guy totally bugs out and has a crazy seizure, then chucks the ball, like, 30 yards. Overall, I'm glad I don't see really blatantly punishable stuff all that often, and I don't think repurchasing the game will do anything. Just a "grin and bare it" kind of deal here.
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with the copy of your game. They aren't glitches. Just turn off the impact camera which is the bullet time camera. I did that before halftime of my very first game since I found it annoying.

As for the fist pump animation, it does happen too often. Worse, a RB will do it after a one yard gain but its not that bad imo.
Old 10-25-2006, 12:11 PM   #5
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
Thumbs up Re: Should i get a new copy of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with the copy of your game. They aren't glitches. Just turn off the impact camera which is the bullet time camera. I did that before halftime of my very first game since I found it annoying.

As for the fist pump animation, it does happen too often. Worse, a RB will do it after a one yard gain but its not that bad imo.
Well said.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2006, 05:06 PM   #6
Rookie

thanks for your advice but i do enjoy the impact camera if its used the same way as in 06. I thought in 07 only impact players while in the zone would have some sort of slow motion during big catches or jukes......i just dont know why every player on almost every play gets slow mo? And does the fist pumping happen 90% of the time cause for some reason thats all my players do.....i guess i might just give up hope of playing this game as much as i did 06 thanks for the help
Old 10-25-2006, 06:43 PM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick5
thanks for your advice but i do enjoy the impact camera if its used the same way as in 06. I thought in 07 only impact players while in the zone would have some sort of slow motion during big catches or jukes......i just dont know why every player on almost every play gets slow mo? And does the fist pumping happen 90% of the time cause for some reason thats all my players do.....i guess i might just give up hope of playing this game as much as i did 06 thanks for the help
You are right that the impact cam was only for impact players in 06 but they changed it (for the much worse) in 07. There are things I am unhappy about with 07 but the improved gameplay won't let me go back to 06 despite some of this stuff (lousy new kicking system, jump the snap, etc). The pump fist does happen a lot too but just don't let yourself get annoyed by it.
Old 10-25-2006, 10:38 PM   #8
Rookie

The thing that makes me believe my game is messed up is that my friend has the ps2 version and the things i tell him about my xbox version are not in his. I dont see why the xbox would have impact camera for everything and the horrible fist pumping when the ps2 doesnt? Oh well i guess ill just live with it until 08 thanks for the help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »