Home

CPU Strategy

This is a discussion on CPU Strategy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2006, 08:07 AM   #1
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7
CPU Strategy

I was just wondering if anyone has ever seen something like this. I haven't.

I just thought it might be cool to see the cpu defense gameplan some. For example if you have a heisman canidate at RB, they would load the box. Like defenses do against Adrian Peterson and other star backs in real life. I think it would be a good addition to the game and make us the players use other weapons to beat them. Might be wishful thinking to think they can make "gameplans" against a human player, but something close to it possibly?

Just wondering
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2006, 09:49 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: CPU Strategy

nope, they are far from that. they can't even attempt to stop me from calling one single play for an entire season if i wanted to... baby steps my friend, baby steps.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:58 AM   #3
MVP

parker002's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by soce
nope, they are far from that. they can't even attempt to stop me from calling one single play for an entire season if i wanted to... baby steps my friend, baby steps.
I've been doing some testing since you first told me about the option.

I'm beginning to think the CPU AI is irrevocably broken. I can score on anybody, anytime, with any offense.

I put up 300 yards passing with my C- ULM defense against LSU and scored 31 points.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 6

yeah the cpu in this game is dumb at best. I just played against usc as call and ran the ball to the right the entire game. They never loaed up on that side and they never shifted there line. About 3/4th of the time there ss wouldn't even come up, or if he did he would just sort of jog into my tight end and get flattened. And this was on heisman with the cpu awareness turned up to 80. Unreal.

And is it just me, or does the cpu make to many insane unbelievable plays. They will over throw a wide open fb coming out of the backfield on 3 and 2, but on 3 and 28 there 68 rated tight end will leap over 4 of my defenders for a running one hander. I can't remember who i was playing against, but there 6th string wide reciever was cathing everything. The dude was rated in the low 60's, but he can consistently burn my 90+ rated cornerback and safety?

rant over...

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »