Home

What team plays on the blue football field?

This is a discussion on What team plays on the blue football field? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: What team plays on the blue football field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
What? Are you saying they are changing to red turf?
I think he's saying that the Sooners are gonna bust that a$$
Old 12-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #10
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
After Jan 1 they will be leaving a red one.
They are playing in Phoenix, Arizona. Boise is still gonna have the Blue Turf although at the begging of the season they were thinking of changing it but they decided not. As for the game i think that this one has upset written all over it. Especially if Peterson doesn't play. I hope Peterson does play then we can see who is better him or Johnson who has heisman like stats. If Boise does win this game by a large margin everyone will say "why weren't they in the national championship game?". BTW does anyone know if Peterson is gonna play or not?
Old 12-05-2006, 07:37 PM   #11
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

I would love nothing more than for Boise State to whoop OU's ***. Even more controversy with the BCS. Plus, maybe that way they might get in the Pac 10 or something. Who wouldn't want to see USC be forced to play on the smurf turf every few years?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #12
MVP

andybaseball2005's Arena

OVR: 16

I herd if they do changes conferences it will be the Mountain west.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:00 AM   #13
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
They are playing in Phoenix, Arizona. Boise is still gonna have the Blue Turf although at the begging of the season they were thinking of changing it but they decided not. As for the game i think that this one has upset written all over it. Especially if Peterson doesn't play. I hope Peterson does play then we can see who is better him or Johnson who has heisman like stats. If Boise does win this game by a large margin everyone will say "why weren't they in the national championship game?". BTW does anyone know if Peterson is gonna play or not?
He's going to play.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:20 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerd2
He's going to play.
That is just what it's gonna feel like after he and the other three OU runningbacks are done, like they were just scrimmaging against one of the Norman area high schools. I am not trying to disrespect Boise St. because they are still a D1 program that went undefeated, but Bob Stoops's team has played all year with "all world" adversity. They need a statement game to not only fill those egos, but to tell the world they are still standing. Don't think for a second that OU wont try and hang 40 points on these guys. Hell I predict AD gets 250 yards Allen Patrick 100, Chris Brown 75, Jacob Gutierrez 59 yards respectivaly.
Old 12-07-2006, 07:47 AM   #15
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bitz
That is just what it's gonna feel like after he and the other three OU runningbacks are done, like they were just scrimmaging against one of the Norman area high schools. I am not trying to disrespect Boise St. because they are still a D1 program that went undefeated, but Bob Stoops's team has played all year with "all world" adversity. They need a statement game to not only fill those egos, but to tell the world they are still standing. Don't think for a second that OU wont try and hang 40 points on these guys. Hell I predict AD gets 250 yards Allen Patrick 100, Chris Brown 75, Jacob Gutierrez 59 yards respectivaly.
I agree with everything, but I don't think it will be that many yards rushing. I hope, but not that many. I hope AD gets like 120 just to maybe for some reason make him want to come back one more year and absolutely own the OU rushing record.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2006, 11:50 AM   #16
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
If Boise does win this game by a large margin everyone will say "why weren't they in the national championship game?".
doubtful. Boise State plays in an *** conference and I'm guessing not many people even care about them. If they think they're so good, why don't they go to another coference..or go independent?

Last edited by bkfount; 12-08-2006 at 11:52 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »