Home

Players transferring question

This is a discussion on Players transferring question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2007, 05:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Players transferring question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitown1211
Are you seeing this often ? Ive only had 1 instance of transfers in my 10 year dynasty. Also who would not normally transfer ? How do you put a stipulation on that. Anyone can transfer.
the backup running back for arkansas transfered and from my understanding he is happy with his situation. the reason is i seen 6 players transfer from texas 2 hb 1 te aol and 2 dl in the same year
Old 01-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
As Army, I never had any players leave early, they always graduated. I even had a few cheesed WR heisman winners never leave early. It's kinda cool, which if they made it like that, might explain why I was never able to get tons of talent. I went to like 2012 and still couldn't get top talent. My record was respectable and won bowl games too.

Army is a cool team for a dynasty, since they are one of the independents and you can schedule how you wish to build up a program accordingly. The only downside is that the crowd never gets loud and even winning seasons can't increase the dB's in the stadium. Makes you jealous when you schedule a Texas A&M, and they lose like 5 games..but their crowd still goes crazy.

Thanks. I started up an Army dynasty last night. Your right about the crowd too. i dont know why they did that though? The crowd at Army gets loud just like any other school.

Man does that team stink out of the box. Its fun getting my butt whipped though. Just seeing how my in season recuiting is going I dont think getting top recuits to play here is a possibility. Which is true to life. Your not going to get blue chip college players to agree to a 7 year commitment to the Army. lol
Minnesota Wild
Old 01-11-2007, 08:20 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

I played Dynasty since 04 and have always used a decent team and this was the first year I got a Transfer, it was a rs-SO from Ohio St. I only got to use him for one year, but the was sweet

here's info on him in our dynasty wiki

Old 01-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm playing dynasty with SD State Aztecs, and I'm currently in the 2014 year, and so far, I've only received one transfer, a nice 88 rated Defensive Tackle named Bo Greene, who soon graduated at a 92 rating
Old 01-15-2007, 10:04 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm using Purdue in a 'sim only' dynasty and I swear every offseason 3-5 guys transfer to my school. I need the help so I welcome them with open arms. It's probably the reason that we went 8-5 this past season.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »