Home

Dynasty on 360 players

This is a discussion on Dynasty on 360 players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
Dynasty on 360 players

Hey all. I have taken a long break from this game but was looking to pop it back in and start up a dynasty. I am looking for anyone who might be interested in playing a dynasty with me. You would need a transferring device to get saved files back and forth from 360 to computer to email files.

I know we can't actually play eachother should we ever have to in a bowl game but we could just simulate that. It would be more about competition for awards, recruiting battles, and national championships. Let me know if anyone would be interested. I have an Xsata transfer kit and a program to change files to work with the other kit.

I would look to play on whatever level anyone who was interested wanted to play in as long as it was semi-challenging. We could even implement more "house rules" if anyone wants.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #2
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasty on 360 players

I might be interested in that. How often are you looking into playing? a game every other day or so?
Old 01-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 17

Yes, a game every other day would be perfect. I played another one today to try to brush off the cob webs. Do you have any house rules that you play with? Do you play with any sliders?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #4
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

yeah, send me your email and I qwill get in contact with you
Old 01-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

This sounds cool, only I don't have a transfer kit. I am thinking about getting one though. What kind would you suggest, and how much are they?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2007, 08:47 PM   #6
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

I just went to a gamestop I just bought the one they game me. I am not sure which one it is. But they only cost about 15 bucks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »