Home

Import Draft Questions.... (360)

This is a discussion on Import Draft Questions.... (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Import Draft Questions.... (360)

Couple of quick questions I hope someone can help me with....

I've been playing a franchise for a while now (in the 3rd or 4th year) and, with it, have been through multiple drafts.

The draft classes Madden creates are always the same and odd. There are ALWAYS a ton of DE's that are ranked, not only in the first round, but in the Top 10 and virtually no good DT's that are any good. Just a couple of examples of how unbalanced the created draft classes always are.

Now, I'm not asking for great draft classes every time, but I would hope it could be a little more balanced and more varied every season.
I also posted this in the Madden forum but I wanted give this forum a shot as well.

So, I thought about picking up a used copy of NCAA Football 07 and using it as just a means to get just that.

Anyway, my questions are as follows....

1) Any big issues with importing draft classes on the 360?

2) How do the draft classes usually look when imported into Madden (ie: variety, some sort of balance and decent players at every position, hidden gems in the later rounds, etc)?

3) NCAA automatically generates names for the whole college league, right?

Any and all info would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #2
MVP

Dispatch's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Import Draft Questions.... (360)

1) Not that I can know of, I import mine with no problems.

2) Yea they're pretty balanced, usually a few QB's that are ranked high and then some second tier guys.

3) Yea there is an option to have the names generated for the college players in NCAA.

I would just go to Blockbuster and rent it one weekened, sim a dynasty get a few draft classes then take it back in a week or whatever. That way you won't have to waste your money.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:12 AM   #3
Rookie

I certainly appreciate the info and great idea. For some reason i never thought about that. Forgot it saves the draft classes as seperate files.

Shoot, i could probably rent it, sim a ton of seasons and have enough draft classes to last a LONG time!

Again, I appreciate the help.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OK, so I rented NCAA, simmed a season and exported a draft class.

But, where does it save to?

I mean, within NCAA I see it. Madden sees the file when I want to import into the franchise.

But, I don't see it anywhere looking through my game saves through my dashboard.

Am I missing something?

I may want to copy the draft class to a memory card and take it to a friend's house. Can I just not be able to do that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »