Home

I have a feeling....

This is a discussion on I have a feeling.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2007, 07:48 PM   #9
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: I have a feeling....

Wow, Euphoria looks amazing.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:43 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

give me a break.... this is the same damn clip that people have been showing for almost 2 years now. unless EA is posting something about this, why not just let it go already?
Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 AM   #11
Rookie

oukingpen's Arena

OVR: 5

With fans pissing and moaning the past year(s), they better do something kick *** to bring them back. I mean something that is definitely next gen (i.e. euphoria). Tweaking animation, adding a stupid Leadership feature, and possibly a few more details (refs) isn't going to do it.

EA looks bad IMO since the release of MLB 2K7. If they can make a huge overhaul and vast improvements in gameplay in 1 YEAR!, EA should be able to do the same.

I understand that on next gen, everything is usually built from scratch, but do it right and show off your game a little better EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 17

While I feel your pain and completely agree that the 2K# series is so much better and more innovative then the EA series... EA doesn't care. They don't care what you think or what I think. They are in the business of making money and the best way to do that is buy all the rights up so to limit the competition and then add just enough gimmicks that they will sell their millions of copies and make the maximum profits for their investors.

Face it, until you OWN a large share of stock in a company there is no reason to care what any of us think. And the second that you own a large share, you will NOT want the great features installed that eat into profits when all of us are going to race out and buy the game regardless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »