Home

NCAA's Campus Legend Mode

This is a discussion on NCAA's Campus Legend Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2007, 12:29 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA's Campus Legend Mode

In regards to the Madden Superstar mode, I really wish they would give the option to pick either the camera they give you for this mode or to play with the default camera from a standard game. Seems like a feature that could very easily be added, but I admit I am not a programmer. NCAA should definately look into this, as it would maybe sway those who didn't like the camera angle into enjoying this Campus Legend Mode. Just my 2 cents.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:32 PM   #34
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

I personally liked Superstar mode and it does need to be improved on but like other people already said, if you don't like it don't play it.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:35 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

I liked Campus Legend and Superstar mode in Madden. The only thing i would love to change about it is the camara views... I like that EA put thought into giving each position its own camara view... but to be honest. They all were horrible. When i was a running back i couldnt see anything. I couldnt even find a whole. When i was a DE, i couldnt even get a sack because i couldnt turn my head or id turn the corner to fast and totally miss the quaterback. To be honest you couldnt really see what you were doing at all, or even what happened in the play.

I dont mind that you control one player, i like that. But i would have much rather played with the original camara view. Same view (or even better, different default views.. hopefully we get some this year. I miss the sideline cam veiw) and just a player lock would have done it for me. I hope they go to that this year. NCAA is prob almost done, so i hope they really did change it this year...but it looks like we have no choice. Its all up to them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2007, 01:42 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

Sorry, but another thing... Please dont make me fill out where my points should go after every play or series. Just me play the game! I hated handing out points after every series or play, show a hundle or replay, or focus on a play, where i should be, stay aware of this and so on...dont make me fill out points, it really knocked me out of the game sometimes. Id be all into it and then all of sudden the game would seem to stop in motion, as i sit there and fill out points for my other players on the team. This year, either let the CPU do it for us or just let our play do the talking. Dont make me fill out points! Please EA.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 9

I welcome the changes to legend mode, sounds like its going to be alot more fun and challenging this year
Old 04-21-2007, 02:00 PM   #38
All Star

OVR: 21

I agree about assigning points. It got to the point where I just started skipping that part. And as for the camera angles, if they just moved it back a little bit I think it would be a lot better.
Old 04-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm hoping they're using the camera like on blocked PAT situations instead of 1st person.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:44 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 2

Add me to the (growing) list of people who really enjoyed Campus Legend mode. I especially liked the fact you could only play the character you created. It wouldn't make sense to play as the QB if your character is the running back.

I further think the game should be calling the plays for you. If you're the player, you wouldn't call the play, unless you're the QB and you're doing an audible.

Thing is, the game provides a pretty good list of modes for people to choose from. It's not requiring anyone to play that mode, so if a person doesn't like it, there's plenty of other modes to choose from to enjoy the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »