Home

Any way to make the QBs play better (360)

This is a discussion on Any way to make the QBs play better (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Any way to make the QBs play better (360)

I wiped the dust of of NCAA 07 to prepare myself for 08 (been playing current gen Madden for the great franchise mode for months, but the controll schemes require adjustment etc)

And now i remember why i put this game down. The CPU quarter backs are horrible they throw right into coverage and they always throw the ball in like one second they never let their recievers run a rout they take like one step drops. Anyone got some advice. I already turned their pass blocking up to diminish the rush.

Any help would be great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Any way to make the QBs play better (360)

Nope. Sorry to be no help whatsoever, but the CPU QBs are flat out horrible in this game. This glaring problem is the main reason I traded this game in back in November. I hope '08 improves vastly in this department.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:38 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Any way to make the QBs play better (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Nope. Sorry to be no help whatsoever, but the CPU QBs are flat out horrible in this game. This glaring problem is the main reason I traded this game in back in November. I hope '08 improves vastly in this department.

Yeah im trying different sliders on Heisman. The QBs seem to be playing better, but its mostly wiffed coverage by my suddenly stupid DBs, and as soon as i have the momentum its back to picks galore.

hopefully the QB awareness improvments they spoke about on Madden make their way to NCAA 08

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »