Home

gametrailers gameplay mechanics interview

This is a discussion on gametrailers gameplay mechanics interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2007, 11:35 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: gametrailers gameplay mechanics interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
Wait... I don't think that the dev team views breaking the pocket as an issue. Look at all of these vids lately. They are all demo'd BY THE DEV TEAM! Clearly that is the way they play the game, so why would they program against it?

You all might want to get use to the idea, because, chances are, it's going to play like that at release.

That's exactly what I noticed, the guy works on the game and look how he plays goes to show what kind of football knowledge thats being played with on making the game you know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2007, 12:21 PM   #26
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

I guess it's just me, but the graphics look crisper and the animations look smoother than last year.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 05-15-2007, 12:26 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
putting your highlights and stuff on the opening screen will be pretty cool
Whatever do you mean kind sir?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 8

Funny,

Have you ever noticed the guys who make up the development team? This guy who is doing the interview. He looks like he has never played in an actual football game in his life! Sounds and looks like a stat guy. Maybe this is why the game appears to be on an arcade level (again).
Old 05-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #29
Rookie

INeedShades's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONF
Funny,

Have you ever noticed the guys who make up the development team? This guy who is doing the interview. He looks like he has never played in an actual football game in his life! Sounds and looks like a stat guy. Maybe this is why the game appears to be on an arcade level (again).
Enh, statheads would not be the ones to make an "arcade" game. Those guys are much closer to the makeup of this board than the actual EA team, whose watching experience may not go beyond watching weekly highlight shows.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:11 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Word from a reliable source notes that Tiburon is aware of the "Containment" problem and is working on it as we speak
Tiburon is aware? hell the last time I checked they made the game, do they really need people watching the videos to tell them the game has a "Containment" problem. when the dev plays the game by rolling out the QB, I really doubt this will be fixed....
Old 05-15-2007, 01:13 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONF
Funny,

lol I thought he was on speed or something, I doubt he ever played any football...ok maybe pee wee and quit before the 1st game.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2007, 01:22 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedShades
Enh, statheads would not be the ones to make an "arcade" game. Those guys are much closer to the makeup of this board than the actual EA team, whose watching experience may not go beyond watching weekly highlight shows.

Agreed. Upon watching them play the game, It appears they love the Joe Montana rollllll out to Clark. ha!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »