Home

Confused

This is a discussion on Confused within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Confused

Are all the videoclips and screen shots we have seen so far all on the 360? Will the new campus legond mode, saving highlights and the like, be on the 360? It seems that there will be a seperate version for the xbox/ps2 than there will be for the 360/ps3. I just want to know before I spend the $400 on a 360. Any help would be great!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
Are all the videoclips and screen shots we have seen so far all on the 360? Will the new campus legond mode, saving highlights and the like, be on the 360? It seems that there will be a seperate version for the xbox/ps2 than there will be for the 360/ps3. I just want to know before I spend the $400 on a 360. Any help would be great!
Video clips - Yes. The Shrine/Sizzle video and the Campus Legend videos are 360. The XBOX has a offensive and ST controls trailer. Campus Legend, saving highlights - yes. There will still be a separate version for old-gen systems (XBOX & PS2).

Also, go ahead and drop $400 and start enjoying the 360. I really think games will be hitting there stride from here on out. We are waiting to see what NCAA 08, Madden 08 & APF2K8 will play like, but there are several games out there to enjoy right now.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Confused

Thanks J-Unit!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »