Home

Dynasty Video for NCAA'08 Current-Gen.

This is a discussion on Dynasty Video for NCAA'08 Current-Gen. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Dynasty Video for NCAA'08 Current-Gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Not to be a stickler... but it's not current gen.

It's last gen.
Until "next gen" starts outselling "current gen" it will remain current gen. Last year all football games dominated sales on the PS2 and I'm willing to bet the PS2 versions of Madden and NCAA will still outsell the 360 versions this year. Until the 360 version outsells the PS2 version, the PS2 is still current gen in my book.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:45 PM   #18
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

For me, "next gen" hits when all the systems in that gen hit. So IMO, next gen has hit and it deserves to be called current gen. Just because people haven't adopted doesn't mean it's not here.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 06-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #19
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

On April 17, 2005, I addressed recruiting and didn't ask for much, but something akin to what we're getting. Needless to say, two years later, I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Anyone else tired of the recruiting engine?
Re: Anyone else tired of the recruiting engine?
I'm tired of the lame "pitch". All I do is start with the same pitch everytime and switch it until he likes it. That is not in-depth recruiting. I would like for the scouting report for every prospect have his top three pitches listed and, if you can't meet those requirements, you don't bother recruiting him. For instance, if you are Syracuse and run an option offense, you scout a kid whose priorities are: warm weather; passing offense; playing time. You know you can't score the kid so you don't waste your time.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:28 PM   #20
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

I am very happy that this is on current-gen, however I would agree with THE GIGGAS that Xbox/PS2 is last-gen. I'm not afraid to admit it.
Old 06-08-2007, 05:38 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wouldn't it make sense that it the 360/PS3 is called "NEXT-gen" than the PS2/XBox be "Current". Because you can't be "Next" and "Current" at the same time. :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2007, 09:20 PM   #22
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Hold on a minute.

How do we know that this video is current-gen? Can anyone confirm this? The interface looks like X360, the game overview listed is the X360 version, and the video is tagged with PS3. Someone confirm this is Xbox/PS2?

EDIT: Never mind, it looks current/last gen. Still can we get it confirmed?
Old 06-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #23
Banned

Kentucky3D's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
Hold on a minute.

How do we know that this video is current-gen? Can anyone confirm this? The interface looks like X360, the game overview listed is the X360 version, and the video is tagged with PS3. Someone confirm this is Xbox/PS2?

EDIT: Never mind, it looks current/last gen. Still can we get it confirmed?
watch the video of the next-gen dynasty mode. it has the next-gen interface and seems to be way more in-depth than the current-gen dynasty mode in that you target 35 players in the pre-season and recruit them all season long and even specify what activities they do on their visit (such as showing them the weight room or eating dinner with them).

I just hope they got the medical redshirts in next-gen, although I remember a few months back EA doing that fan poll of which of the following features would you like most in NCAA Football 2008 on current gen systems, so it looks doubtful.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #24
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentucky3D
watch the video of the next-gen dynasty mode. it has the next-gen interface and seems to be way more in-depth than the current-gen dynasty mode in that you target 35 players in the pre-season and recruit them all season long and even specify what activities they do on their visit (such as showing them the weight room or eating dinner with them).

I just hope they got the medical redshirts in next-gen, although I remember a few months back EA doing that fan poll of which of the following features would you like most in NCAA Football 2008 on current gen systems, so it looks doubtful.
The footage of the Oklahoma drill looks like current gen and not next gen. Of course it looks way more in-depth than current dynasty mode . . . it's supposed to be "revolutionary."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »