Home

Any community day impressions on Campus Legend mode (360)

This is a discussion on Any community day impressions on Campus Legend mode (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Any community day impressions on Campus Legend mode (360)

any?

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #2
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Any community day impressions on Campus Legend mode (360)

Not that I have heard. Seems like the furthest anyone went into it was playing a couple of the high school games.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9

Bangpow has left his impressions of Campus Legend ay consolesports.net (I think he has posted them here too...)
Old 06-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #4
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangpow
I got a chance to play around with the Campus Legend a little bit while I was there and I actually might utilize that mode this year. I’m sure you’ve all read this already, but create your guy, what position he plays, equipment, and all that jazz, then they put you in your high school state championship playoffs. You can choose to play the whole game or Super Sim and only play when your unit is on the field, which makes the games so much faster. After each game it shows you which scouts were in the stands, and your star rating, like if you are a 2-star or 3-star player etc. And obviously the goal is to win the state championship and possibly get a better scholarship offer. After your done playing the high school games, however far you went in the playoffs, the game gives you a list of schools that are interested and whether or not you will start or be a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th string player and it’s up to you to decide from there. I created a QB and lost in the state semis, all the while having a massive breakdown on the field…I threw 6 picks! Needless to say, my options weren’t very good and the best offer I got was to be a 2nd string QB at Arkansas, which is where I picked. The weird thing is, even at the bottom feeder schools like Eastern Michigan, they had me as a 4th-stringer. I guess that’s what you get when you throw INT’s like there’s no tomorrow. I didn’t get a chance to start the new season off with my guy, but I did find out something cool about how the playcalling works with certain players. I guess the high school playbook adjusts to the style of player you created. If you created an option QB, there will be an option playbook that your high school team uses, or if you create a RB, than the playbook will be a bit run heavy. I just created a pocket QB and they seemed to call a decent amount of passing plays and I didn’t create another guy to see how different the playcalling would be.
That is all he had to say.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 16

^^^^
thanks

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »