Home

-Campus Legend-

This is a discussion on -Campus Legend- within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: -Campus Legend-

I'm going to be one of the existing freshmen for South Carolina. I don't know which one yet as I have to see who's in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 09:08 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anybody know the camera angles for campus legend ..if its like the superstar mode in madden ..thats going to be horriable you couldnt see anything. I hope that they will have the madden or classic cam for it
Old 06-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 9

Guys, it's not quite the same as last year. I think you can walk on anywhere you want, but you have no control over how much playing time your guy gets. Meaning, if you walk on and are a 4th string HB, you won't be able to just pop him in the game and run the hell out of him. You only play the game when he's on the field with the Super Sim mode. So if he's benched, it just simulates the game and if you get a little time in the 4th, you will be able to use him, but not call any plays.

Honestly, I'm not sure if you can walk on somewhere, I don't remember if it gives you that option after it gives you the list of schools that are interested in you and where on the depth chart they are offering.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:38 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 17

Hopefully they made it more of a challenge so you don't end up #1 as a freshman. I wouldn't mind struggling a few years to get to the top spot. Plus since this isn't a pro game, I'm not going to spend 12 seasons with one player.

In terms of realism it would be cool if your player every once in a while didn't develop and you got cut. That of course would never happen in a EA Sports game because they are like Disney with their game modes. If a player got cut, someone might cry and not like their game so they will sugercoat everything.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
Hopefully they made it more of a challenge so you don't end up #1 as a freshman. I wouldn't mind struggling a few years to get to the top spot. Plus since this isn't a pro game, I'm not going to spend 12 seasons with one player.

In terms of realism it would be cool if your player every once in a while didn't develop and you got cut. That of course would never happen in a EA Sports game because they are like Disney with their game modes. If a player got cut, someone might cry and not like their game so they will sugercoat everything.
It depends on how well you play in your high school playoff games. That's what determines you spot on the colleges depth chart that recruits you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »