Home

New vid at GameTrailers

This is a discussion on New vid at GameTrailers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 09:56 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: New vid at GameTrailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I'm sure guys might be able to get it early, the word is that the game is shipping to retailers on the 3rd, so I'm sure someone will get it early as has been the case the past two years.
If this game goes to retailers on the 3rd, I will definately recieve it early. I've had a really good connection the past couple of years for Ncaa and Madden. Keeping fingers crossed. Peace!!!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #18
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

If the game ships on the 3rd, why can't we just get it on the 10th then?
Old 06-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
Problem is that there's still like 4 weeks until release. I have a bad feeling that this game is going to end up like Madden '04 did for me: a great game, but with all the hype surrounding it...
Not 4 weeks! 26 days, 1 hour and 57 minutes!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #20
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
... or the 5th for that matter.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
I think it always has something to do with making sure all retailers have a fair shot at all the business that is made off a major release. I remember I was working at BB back when Halo 2 was released and we had it sitting in the back for about two and a half weeks, I remember because we got the actual games in the same day GTA: San Andreas was released. God that was painful seeing those boxes stacked up back there sealed with the red tape and the sticker "Street Dated: Do not upon until November 9th."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 10:31 PM   #22
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
I think it always has something to do with making sure all retailers have a fair shot at all the business that is made off a major release. I remember I was working at BB back when Halo 2 was released and we had it sitting in the back for about two and a half weeks, I remember because we got the actual games in the same day GTA: San Andreas was released. God that was painful seeing those boxes stacked up back there sealed with the red tape and the sticker "Street Dated: Do not upon until November 9th."
In keeping with that them, I once told an employee at Gamestop to cancel my pre-order for NCAA. He asked why and I told him I got it two days early . . . he flipped out! He went on a long rant about how they're not supposed to do that and there should be legal ramifications to include criminal charges for stores that do that. Keep in mind that this is just a nerdy minimum-wager working part time at at Gamestop in the mall; it's not like he was at some mom and pop store. Dude almost scared me until I remembered that I could kill his *** if I so chose.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
In keeping with that them, I once told an employee at Gamestop to cancel my pre-order for NCAA. He asked why and I told him I got it two days early . . . he flipped out! He went on a long rant about how they're not supposed to do that and there should be legal ramifications to include criminal charges for stores that do that. Keep in mind that this is just a nerdy minimum-wager working part time at at Gamestop in the mall; it's not like he was at some mom and pop store. Dude almost scared me until I remembered that I could kill his *** if I so chose.
LOL, same thing happened to me once. The guy didn't believe me so the next day I brought the game in to show him. He was all pissed off then.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 PM   #24
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I wish I could get the game early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »