Home

New Masterbit Theater Arkansas vs Alabama IGN

This is a discussion on New Masterbit Theater Arkansas vs Alabama IGN within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
New Masterbit Theater Arkansas vs Alabama IGN

The guy over at IGN had promised the conclusion of his created qb video from the other day but he stated that due to an audio problem they could not give us the final half of his game. Since that was scrapped they put out 2 new videos of the second half action between Arkansas and Alabama. I am downloading at the moment and for those that don't have access I will report in a few....

http://insider.ign.com/videos/articl.../797553p1.html

Last edited by GiantsFootBall1977; 06-20-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 08:17 PM   #2
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: New Masterbit Theater Arkansas vs Alabama IGN

Would kill to see a screenshot of Bryant-Denny.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Old 06-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I know. I was thinking the same thing. I want to see how the whole updated one looks like.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:28 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Ok guys the video was also the campus legend mode... I guess that is what is called... He had his created qb named Dog who is starting for the Razorbacks vs Alabama.
The video is nice... I never been into the create yourself feature but the qb cameran angel looks nice and I might check it out this year.
The view you get as the qb is very nice and the camera moves with you which is even nicer. One of the nicest plays I saw was when he called a playaction and faked the handoff to Mcfadden to the right and you see the lineman all break through and if they thought the qb had the ball they would have killed him but he faked it nicely and they all went to their left towards Mcfadden and he rolled out with the qb to his left and hit his tight end... It was a nice play fake which countered what the cpu thought he would do since they called the dog blitz on him.
The tackle animations looks sooooo much better then last year and the gang tackles look even nicer.
When your crated player is not in the game the game sims to the time when you are needed again... does it real fast as well...
overall the game looks real nice and I am very happy to see some actual gameplay improvements instead of just focusing on silly campus legends and dynasty stuff... gameplay makes anygame good
Old 06-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsFootBall1977
Ok guys the video was also the campus legend mode... I guess that is what is called... He had his created qb named Dog who is starting for the Razorbacks vs Alabama.
The video is nice... I never been into the create yourself feature but the qb cameran angel looks nice and I might check it out this year.
The view you get as the qb is very nice and the camera moves with you which is even nicer. One of the nicest plays I saw was when he called a playaction and faked the handoff to Mcfadden to the right and you see the lineman all break through and if they thought the qb had the ball they would have killed him but he faked it nicely and they all went to their left towards Mcfadden and he rolled out with the qb to his left and hit his tight end... It was a nice play fake which countered what the cpu thought he would do since they called the dog blitz on him.
The tackle animations looks sooooo much better then last year and the gang tackles look even nicer.
When your crated player is not in the game the game sims to the time when you are needed again... does it real fast as well...
overall the game looks real nice and I am very happy to see some actual gameplay improvements instead of just focusing on silly campus legends and dynasty stuff... gameplay makes anygame good
But the important thing is: how does Bryant-Denny look? Does it still have the giant Auburn flag planted in the center of it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2007, 08:33 PM   #6
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
But the important thing is: how does Bryant-Denny look? Does it still have the giant Auburn flag planted in the center of it?

HAHAHA
Old 06-20-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub

-1 for theaub

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Old 06-20-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »