Home

An EA Rep has an early copy

This is a discussion on An EA Rep has an early copy within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2007, 09:33 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: An EA Rep has an early copy

The guy says he's an EA intern. I believe him. He's showing as much as he can without getting fired from his summer job. It's not a personal copy and it's not the retail version.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:34 AM   #10
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Has it went Gold though? I know Shipping date is the 2nd and 3rd, but I haven't read it going Gold.
I dont know but I dont ever remember hearing an announcement about NCAA going gold before the early ship date in past years.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #11
MVP

UNC_Pete's Arena

OVR: 22

I can't stand people who ask for ratings when someone gets a copy. There are so many more important questions to be answered.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 10:23 AM   #12
ebl
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Dude over at Madden Mania had these ratings to post:

For all you Ratings Junkies here some notes I jotted down today...

Alabama

-MLB #56 ( Matt Collins ): 91 Overall
That can't be right.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:47 AM   #13
MVP

AnybodyKilla's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC_Pete
I can't stand people who ask for ratings when someone gets a copy. There are so many more important questions to be answered.
Thank you
#9 Syracuse Orange!! (15-1)(3-0)
Old 06-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebl
That can't be right.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:04 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just to update you guys on this. The guy who has the game took a couple pics with him with the game, while holding a sign saying its him, LOL! Anyways, here are some impressions from him that he posted on another site:

"Hey guys, just a few more quick notes before I jump in the bed...After playing it for a loooooong time off the clock today, I'll admit its a solid game...Definitely an upgrade from 07 on Next Gen...The game engine is much smoother and like I mentioned before, the Frame Rate is solid...

This is a whooooole new ball game guys...The Overall player ratings I've posted seem very bloated but understand this, everyone has serious strengths and weaknesses...There are like 30 darn attribute categories, its unreal...Like Spectacular Catch, Trucking, Elusiveness, etc...Really gives the game a much deeper feel and you can really get into your favorite teams as everyone has something to contribute...

Something that I'd like to add as well is the Game Fatigued...You haven't heard much about this online yet, but let me tell ya first that its been tweeked alot!!...Guys get seriously winded out there if you go to the well one too many times...They automatically sub out w/ the quickness and if you think you can be one dimensional over and over again, you'll pay...Guys come in and out very smoothly, so choose your poision and times carefully...

Ohh and to answer the Roster question, in terms of depth, I dont think they've expanded it...I checked the Tech roster and they had 69 guys listed on the team when in fact I know there are alot more...So no concrete confirmation now, b/c this may be subject to change...

As for all the other requests on the boards, I'll try my best to gather notes here and there, but understand I'm not gonna get every single thing in the game; theres alot out there as you can imagine!! Take care, signing off for now, catch ya on the flipside."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2007, 11:15 AM   #16
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

But if you look at that picture he has of the start screen and him, it looks like his tv isn't even on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »