Home

Coach Mode

This is a discussion on Coach Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #9
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Coach Mode

Improvements to run blocking impact coach mode just like they do anything else. Also, EA has added a lot of things to dynasty this year with the deeper recruiting aspect.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Well, as I said at ncaastrategies (supersigma2of21), here's to hoping that SuperSim offers a workaround. If not, I'll be SuperSim'ing offense and coach mode'ing defense.

With all the improvements, I may be able to realistically get my Uber-QB on...even though I really don't want to.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #11
MVP

BSanders's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayWeL
I don't know Coog. In supersim you can't control your offensive play calling. After seeing all of the gameplay improvements i was excited about this game . But the lack of a serviceable coach mode makes all of that null.
I feel the same way...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2007, 10:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
I'm sorry, but this makes NO SENSE to me....

How can you be excited about gameplay improvements in the first place if the only thing you wanted to do was call plays and WATCH the CPU play itself?

If you are not playing the game in the first place and are only calling plays and watching the CPU run them, why would gameplay improvements matter all that much? Wouldn't you be more interested in a better simulation engine rather than gameplay enhancements?
Actually I am interested in improvements to the simulation engine. I wonder Moostache did it ever occur to you that maybe I split time between the two different gameplay styles. Like say against human comp.= straight up/ dynasty=coach mode.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:36 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

So is it in this time around?
Old 07-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayWeL
Actually I am interested in improvements to the simulation engine. I wonder Moostache did it ever occur to you that maybe I split time between the two different gameplay styles. Like say against human comp.= straight up/ dynasty=coach mode.
If that is true, then try the Campus Legend mode and see if that can solve some of your problems with the game.

I don't mean to pick on you personally, but this time of year is ALWAYS the same thing for the last 5-6 years. Guys get on forums and start blasting the games before they play them because one of their pet peeves did not get addressed, then they threaten to not buy the game, then they buy it anyway, then they love the new game, then exploits are found and the new game sucks, then all but the really hardcore fans go play other games and then in the spring the anticipation and countdowns begin to do it all over again...Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Has a tendancy to make me cranky in my old age....
Old 07-17-2007, 11:14 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

And the ability to voice your opinion and choose to do things the way you want to is what America a beautiful country.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 3

You can choose to do things the way you want in America?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »