Home

Which version should I buy?

This is a discussion on Which version should I buy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2007, 01:50 PM   #17
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Which version should I buy?

Well, in that case it would make sense... but you didn't say "It would be a no brainer to which version of Madden to get." You said "It's a no brainer to which version of Madden you have to buy." Which, as you must admit, is pretty awkward phrasing.

Besides, either way, he'd probably get Madden on the same console as NCAA if he was going to buy them both anyway. Buying them on one console just because you want to get use out of it is kinda stupid. I think he should just buy the better version.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I would get the 360 version as well and here is why. More people have the 360 than the PS3 and you will have more options to play people online you may know, like people from here at OS, which means you will be able to play straight people and not have to play random people and quite possibly end up playing cheesers.

Now the one thing I would say though is if your friends all have PS3's and are getting NCAA then I'd go with NCAA on the PS3 in that case.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Re: Which version should I buy?

XBOX 360. JMO
Old 06-23-2007, 05:00 PM   #20
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Is PSN any better? Haven't tried The Show in a while..,, as I was getting pretty ticked at the "service".

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 06-23-2007, 06:26 PM   #21
Rookie

MSUDawg68's Arena

OVR: 1

Thanks for all the input fellas. Since I work a 8-5 type job m-f, I think I can wait a day or two extra and read this forum to see if one has less glitches, etc, than the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2007, 12:32 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1

I can't imagine the two versions being any different. 360 on one hand does 60FPS vs PS3 30FPS. Could have better online support through the xbox live network.

The transfer kit isn't that much money at all. I used Fairdale King's rosters for a few years now and he does a good job on them. All you have to do is connect your 360 to your PC via the transfer kit and copy over the roster. Pretty simple. Plus it's also possible they may have roster updates on xbox live as well. But my money's on Fairdale.

People may get it on the PS3 because ncaa and madden in forevers time was "the" sports game to get on a playstation console. But the 360 seems to now get the support from about every major gaming studio thus NCAA 08 for the 360 may have gotten and received the most attention.

As far as the gameplay and graphics, I can't imagine it being any different from either console. I don't know how good or bad the PSN is, but live has been fantastic to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »