Home

Gameplay Video!

This is a discussion on Gameplay Video! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2007, 09:16 AM   #1
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16
Gameplay Video!

This video pretty much sold me on buying this game this year! I cant seem to place the voice of the narrater but that voice sounds familar.

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/12417

Its the 14th video down and posted yesterday.

Last edited by The Bimmer; 06-23-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Gameplay Video!

Is that the only place where this video is at? It isn't wanting to work for me on that site.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Oh nevermind it finally came up. I saw that video earlier this week. It was on IGN or something like that.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:39 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

I must have missed that video on other places, but I agree it does a great job at highlighting the positive changes for NCAA 2008.

Gang-tackles? Check...
Hit Stick 2.0? Check...
Trick Plays? Check....
Motivation System? Check...
OL improvements? Check...
Smoother Animations? Check...
Tighter player control? Check...
Defensive Playmaker? Check...
Campus Legend Mode? Check...

In all seriousness, those who like to spout off every year that EA is putting out a $60 roster update and the same game have no leg to stand on this year. I cannot remember a year-to-year inclusion of more new and revamped features for an EA football game.

The nicest thing to me in limited hand-son time was the apparent balance of these features from the start. I am 100% sure that some random douche online is going to find ways to exploit the game - after all, even with all the improvements there are still some glaring holes too; BUT as far as charging that EA doesn't care or is lazy or that the game is the same as always? No way....NCAA 2008 is going to be a completely different experience from NCAA 2007 on next-gen systems and THAT is a very good thing...
Old 06-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #5
Rookie

illiniDB's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, I am just licking my chops now., This is going to be amazing barring any big glitches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2007, 11:52 AM   #6
Rookie

morganic's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
I must have missed that video on other places, but I agree it does a great job at highlighting the positive changes for NCAA 2008.

Gang-tackles? Check...
Hit Stick 2.0? Check...
Trick Plays? Check....
Motivation System? Check...
OL improvements? Check...
Smoother Animations? Check...
Tighter player control? Check...
Defensive Playmaker? Check...
Campus Legend Mode? Check...

In all seriousness, those who like to spout off every year that EA is putting out a $60 roster update and the same game have no leg to stand on this year. I cannot remember a year-to-year inclusion of more new and revamped features for an EA football game.

The nicest thing to me in limited hand-son time was the apparent balance of these features from the start. I am 100% sure that some random douche online is going to find ways to exploit the game - after all, even with all the improvements there are still some glaring holes too; BUT as far as charging that EA doesn't care or is lazy or that the game is the same as always? No way....NCAA 2008 is going to be a completely different experience from NCAA 2007 on next-gen systems and THAT is a very good thing...
I totally agree. EA is looking like it has done a really good job this year.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:53 AM   #7
Think Different

onetonmartin's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache
In all seriousness, those who like to spout off every year that EA is putting out a $60 roster update and the same game have no leg to stand on this year. ...
i've said this quite a few times, but not this year. I can't wait.

great video.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:06 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Great post, Bimmer. The vids look nice, and I especially like the inclusion of pre-snap motion and dynamic gang tackling. One thing that stood out, though, was the way the players ran--it seemed a bit stiff to me, but that may just be my preferece. It's looking like a pretty good game so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »