Home

1up Yours says game runs better on 360

This is a discussion on 1up Yours says game runs better on 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2007, 01:56 AM   #41
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 1up Yours says game runs better on 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac
I love the 360 as much as anyone does but I've been through 4 of them and I baby my consoles. Thank god I bought the Best Buy warranty. They always give me a new one but that console at least it seems to me has issues. My PS3 and I hate Sony never screws up plus the Blu Ray Movies look awesome on my plasma. It may run better on the 360 but I'm gonna get it on the PS3 just because it has been more reliable of a system for me. Something I thought I'd never would have said.
I'm on my second myself and got the BB deal. Scares me though, my local best buy may be going out of business. I'm thrilled with my 360, but every time it slows down a bit and everything I get scared that the red lights come back. I named all my rosters last year for NCAA and lost my 360 and the rosters with it, I was so mad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2007, 02:01 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: 1up Yours says game runs better on 360

dude get a transfer kit, incase your rosters get deleted u can just dl better ones like Fairdale Kings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »