Home

Best Buy and NCAA Vouchers

This is a discussion on Best Buy and NCAA Vouchers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #9
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Best Buy and NCAA Vouchers

lol yea i remember last year when i opened up the first box and seen NCAA 07, i just picked it up and held it for a few minutes haha...it killed me to see it and not able to buy it. The minute i see it come in ill jump on here and let you guys know you can start your wal-mart huntings! i tried everywhere last year once i seen it come in at my store but no luck. Maybe one of these years ill get lucky
Old 07-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Cool man, let us know when you get it in. I'll start looking around after I hear it's officially been shipped.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #11
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
That guy is a huge idiot. Not that I care about the voucher, but seriously dude. Can he read or what?
BAN HIM FROM THE STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 10

I wonder if he found it from this site, I would be like whoops I thought it was the 3rd.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:50 PM   #13
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by steez3
i work at a best buy in ohio and we recieved a email for our regional manager today about these "phony" early release vouchers that people are bringing in and trying to get the company to break the street date on video games...if anyone has ever worked for best buy you know that we have morning meetings where every employee in the store thats working that day gathers together and the manangers go over revenue numbers and any important info for the day. well yesterday our manager showed us one of the vouchers i seen on this site and said someone already tried to come in and get NCAA 08...lol whoevever that was is a straight *******, the vouchers already are gonna be suspect when you try and use them but the date on the voucher said AFTER 7/03/07 and yesterday was the 1st! But anyways just letting you guys know that maybe best buy isnt the way to go if you plan on using one of them Vouchers......OH and i work in the warehouse, Inventory. so im the one who receives all the UPS and FED EX packages everyday that im there, last year we got ncaa 07 in the store about 10 days before the release
What Best Buy are you at?

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 07-02-2007, 05:17 PM   #14
MVP

Tomahawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Let's just make this easy and knock over a FedEx or UPS truck heading for Best Buy sometime in the next few days. Grab the copies of the game and head for the hills!!!

Pirates of the NCAA!!!

Yo Ho!!!
  • LETS GO BRUINS!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 06:20 PM   #15
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Let's just make this easy and knock over a FedEx or UPS truck heading for Best Buy sometime in the next few days. Grab the copies of the game and head for the hills!!!

Pirates of the NCAA!!!

Yo Ho!!!
:y4:
I actually laughed out loud

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2007, 06:25 PM   #16
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
:y4:
I actually laughed out loud
I work for UPS. I can "accidentally" open a package destined for Gamestop.

(Obviously I value my job too much for that, but people have gotten caught doing it with stereo equipment.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »