Home

win or a loss

This is a discussion on win or a loss within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2007, 12:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
win or a loss

I have a PS3 and a 360 and with the fps news i've been hearing the 360 version is the way to go but what about the roster file on the 360 I thought I heard that it was messed up or something help please.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: win or a loss

If you want "current rosters" on the 360 version you would need a transfer kit. Not sure what that costs. Or you could buy a memory card and send it to Fairdale Kings who does the rosters. With the PS3 you dont need any of that. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:35 PM   #3
Rookie

I already have one of those but I thought I was hearing something about you couldn't do it anymore.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

I recently bought the Datel Transfer kit ($10 new at EB Games) and a 64 MB memory card ($30 new everywhere). That's a $40 investment for several years of rosters on various games (particularly College Hoops, NCAA Football). Well worth it.
You can also buy just a memory card and send it to someone to copy rosters. But if you can find the transfer kit, I'd recommend that route, since it's faster and more convenient and you don't have to keep mailing your memory card and waiting for it to come back every time you need rosters for a new game.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:41 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob1215
I already have one of those but I thought I was hearing something about you couldn't do it anymore.
We're okay for this year. FAIRDALE KINGS, the #1 roster maker out there, has a different console than he had last year, thus, his console ID# is different. The console ID# is what was getting banned, so this year, we're all fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2007, 01:45 PM   #6
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob1215
No, you can still do it. What you're referring to has something to do with some Web site. I don't know all the particulars, but don't worry about it, it doesn't have affect on downloading rosters on this site and trasferring them to memory card with the transfer kit. I did it the other day with College Hoops 2k7 and it works fine.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:54 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
No, you can still do it. What you're referring to has something to do with some Web site. I don't know all the particulars, but don't worry about it, it doesn't have affect on downloading rosters on this site and trasferring them to memory card with the transfer kit. I did it the other day with College Hoops 2k7 and it works fine.
ok it just i didn't want to get the 360 one w/o rosters, i ve got both reserved at eb and the guy told me to just come up there the morning of the 17th and they'll have both versions up so that's how i'll make my choice.
Old 07-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #8
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Loss. A loss for you having two systems

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »