Home

NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #9
Rookie

illab's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
1. Return of formation subs

2. Weak side/Strong Side DEs, Sam/Will LBs, #1/#2/#3/#4 CBs, Flanker/Split End, and SS/FS

That's all I need.
Theres no formation subs? I didn't get a chance to last years game so this is new to me.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:28 AM   #10
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! The game is not even out and here we go already. That is just plain SAD. You could at least wait for the game to come out before you start bashing it for what it doesnt have. I just dont understand people like you. You start complaining about things and game or demo for that matter arent even out yet. Someone from OS should close this thread before things get heated. I for one am looking forward to this game. I love college football and this is going to be a great game and a great summer for football fans. So can someone please do me a favor and close this. Its people like you that ruin things for everyone else.
Who bashed the game?

Your mommy needs to hold you more or something.. Chill out. The above features aren't in the game this year. Hence the title "wish list."

If I "ruined" anything for anybody, then I don't know what to say except, you're the only one making this "heated." So close the thread if it's going to make drama. Big deal.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:30 AM   #11
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

LOL Because of this post i might just wait to play 08 now in 09
Old 07-10-2007, 01:37 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

baumy300 you are pathetic. I wonder about people like you. Please tell me you have something better to do this. Unacceptable.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:37 AM   #13
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

1) For the NCAA 2010 wishlist thread to not be post until NCAA 09 is at least on shelves!

J/K dude, all if fun but, I will seriously revisit this thread after I've had some playing time with 08.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:42 AM   #14
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300

Create a school: I miss this feature. A little more in depth creation and it could be amazing.

Alternate uniforms: I understand this years game will have them, but imagine how freakin great it would be if all the teams (or least the major ones) had every uniform they ever used availabe. It is possible if they took the time to do it. Imagine every big time team having around 30-40 uniform combos.

Team specific entrances/pagentry features: I want to see the Canes run through the smoke like in older versions, I want the Noles to have the Chief throw flaming spears on the field. I want to see everything. I want to see what makes college football great. The tradition.

All Stadiums: Pretty self explanitory. Especially all the bowl games.

Edit existing uniforms: How cool would it be to be able to edit a current teams uniform or make an alternate for them? Be able to put Nike, Adidas, ect.. on them since they are already in the game. Imagine the combinations you could use, while still having them look realistic.

Athletic director mode: This would be great. You could take over any team as the AD. You would be responsible for schedules, ticket prices, transportation, hiring or firing of the coaches, set up TV deals, build new stadiums or facilities to attract better recruits, ect... This could be a blast. You could even start with smaller, lesser known football schools, and build them up. You could add on to the stadium, build better facilities, and spend more on recruiting depending on how your team does. You could stay or take a job as AD somewhere bigger.

Create and entrance: I would love to be able to add custom music to this. Put enter sandman into VT's entrance or whatever. Make the team run through a giant helmet, run through paper or anything. Make smoke an option, or even fireworks. There could be a lot of possibilities with this.

Crowd reactions: Custom signs and create a fan features would be great. Seeing students storm the field after an upset or rivalry win would be amazing..)
If all these were in it, I would pay $80 for the game
Old 07-10-2007, 02:43 AM   #15
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

OVR: 2

Full accurate rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 03:04 AM   #16
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! The game is not even out and here we go already. That is just plain SAD. You could at least wait for the game to come out before you start bashing it for what it doesnt have. I just dont understand people like you. You start complaining about things and game or demo for that matter arent even out yet. Someone from OS should close this thread before things get heated. I for one am looking forward to this game. I love college football and this is going to be a great game and a great summer for football fans. So can someone please do me a favor and close this. Its people like you that ruin things for everyone else.

I can certainly come up with one...

2 player co-op! GRRRRRRRR

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »