Home

NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already)

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 AM   #1
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already)

I know this is pretty early to start a wish list, but from what we already know about this years game, I think it's alright to start dreaming about how much better it could even be next year.

Some of these features are only going to be in our wildest dreams, but even if 1/3 of them are in next year, I would kick a priest in the nuts. On Sunday too.

All star games:
It would be great if you could play in the Senior Bowl, Red vs Blue, All American, ect.. games at the end of the season. Especially if players on your team made it or if your campus legend player got there. Super sim with this feature would be cool.

Summer work outs: Make it into a mini game. Have speed and agility drills, weights, and position drills. This would really sweet in campus legend mode.

Classic teams: How nice would it be to have the classic teams, all time teams, and all American teams back?

Create a school:
I miss this feature. A little more in depth creation and it could be amazing.

Alternate uniforms: I understand this years game will have them, but imagine how freakin great it would be if all the teams (or least the major ones) had every uniform they ever used availabe. It is possible if they took the time to do it. Imagine every big time team having around 30-40 uniform combos.

Team specific entrances/pagentry features: I want to see the Canes run through the smoke like in older versions, I want the Noles to have the Chief throw flaming spears on the field. I want to see everything. I want to see what makes college football great. The tradition.

Bigger rosters: Just like in real life.

All Stadiums: Pretty self explanitory. Especially all the bowl games.

College classics:
That would be cool to be able to play in the older games situations. Maybe even have a situation mode like in the older versions.

Edit existing uniforms: How cool would it be to be able to edit a current teams uniform or make an alternate for them? Be able to put Nike, Adidas, ect.. on them since they are already in the game. Imagine the combinations you could use, while still having them look realistic.

Athletic director mode: This would be great. You could take over any team as the AD. You would be responsible for schedules, ticket prices, transportation, hiring or firing of the coaches, set up TV deals, build new stadiums or facilities to attract better recruits, ect... This could be a blast. You could even start with smaller, lesser known football schools, and build them up. You could add on to the stadium, build better facilities, and spend more on recruiting depending on how your team does. You could stay or take a job as AD somewhere bigger.

Create and entrance: I would love to be able to add custom music to this. Put enter sandman into VT's entrance or whatever. Make the team run through a giant helmet, run through paper or anything. Make smoke an option, or even fireworks. There could be a lot of possibilities with this.

Crowd reactions: Custom signs and create a fan features would be great. Seeing students storm the field after an upset or rivalry win would be amazing.

Rivalry trophies: They would be nice to see back. Winning items from the other team is cool.

Army All American games: At the end of the year, playing with the East/West Army All American teams would be too sweet. The best high school seniors would be on there, and even some of your recruits.

Coaching dynasty: Imagine this: You start off at a small school as a scout, QB's coach, maybe offensive/defensive/special teams coordinator. You do your time, maybe some faster than others, and advance. Either to head coach at your small school, or OC or DC at a bigger school. You work your way up through the ranks. Eventually you can earn your way to a major school or even to an AD somewhere. You could vote in polls once you're a head coach, or just do the recruiting year round as a scout. Super sim would only let you do offense/defense/special teams plays depending on if you're a coordinator or not. When you're a position coach, you are responsible for your players at their position. For example, if you are QB's coach, you only play as QB's in practice and us them in drills and such to improve them. You could even agree on contracts. Also,if you go through campus legend mode, you could go from HS, to college, and then start out as a position coach n this mode instead of going pro. You could even talk to players at your old high school to earn their letter of intent. Like an alumni thing. This could be amazing.

Customizable dorm rooms: This would be alright in campus legend mode. Be able to make your room unique with better TV's, posters, alumni jerseys hanging up, ect....

Assignable impact players: That would be a good feature. Also, more than 3 impact players. USC afew years back could have had at least 5 just on offense. (Leinart, Bush, White, Jarrett, Smith.)

Create a prospect:
This would be alright in dynast. You would have limits on how good you could make players, and they would need to have tendencies, but overall this could be pretty cool.

Create a play:
Awesome feature in any mode. Also be able to create a formation.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Oh yeah, since the demo is out tomorrow, I figured some of you could add some issues with gameplay. (If there still is any.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 12:47 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 09 wishlist (Yeah already)

Nothing you posted is a new idea.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:50 AM   #3
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin
Nothing you posted is a new idea.
Probably not. Gotta start somewhere though.

If EA is really starting to pay more attention to the fans, and they would happen to implement even two of the above things I mentioned into next years game, I think we would all be very happy.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

WOW!

a week before the game releases. That may be a record.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #5
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
WOW!

a week before the game releases. That may be a record.
I kind of figured everyone would think I'm nuts and too far ahead of myself, but with the demo out tomorrow, I thought we could possibly pick out some things earlier.

I tried. Feel free to delete this and let someone else make it when the game is actually out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 30

1. Return of formation subs

2. Weak side/Strong Side DEs, Sam/Will LBs, #1/#2/#3/#4 CBs, Flanker/Split End, and SS/FS

That's all I need.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:22 AM   #7
Banned

jetsdynasty's Arena

OVR: 1

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! The game is not even out and here we go already. That is just plain SAD. You could at least wait for the game to come out before you start bashing it for what it doesnt have. I just dont understand people like you. You start complaining about things and game or demo for that matter arent even out yet. Someone from OS should close this thread before things get heated. I for one am looking forward to this game. I love college football and this is going to be a great game and a great summer for football fans. So can someone please do me a favor and close this. Its people like you that ruin things for everyone else.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #8
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!! The game is not even out and here we go already. That is just plain SAD. You could at least wait for the game to come out before you start bashing it for what it doesnt have. I just dont understand people like you. You start complaining about things and game or demo for that matter arent even out yet. Someone from OS should close this thread before things get heated. I for one am looking forward to this game. I love college football and this is going to be a great game and a great summer for football fans. So can someone please do me a favor and close this. Its people like you that ruin things for everyone else.
A 09 whishlist is going to come eventually anyway, he just kinda jumped the gun, thats all. Relax.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »