Home

PS3 Demo?

This is a discussion on PS3 Demo? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 02:09 PM   #25
SXL
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Demo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
I don't think it's a matter of EA 'screwing the PS3 owners'. It's a matter of figuring out the technology. It took EA two years to get Madden running at 60 FPS.
The one thing that would concern me is that some in the industry are saying that certain games will never be 60FPS because of the type of processor the PS3 uses. If EA can get the game to run at 60 they'll have to sacrifice
Ninja Gaiden Sigma runs at 60FPS in 1080p wich is amazing, and there is alot of action going on on the screen. It think its just a matter of devs getting use to the hardware, like someone said it took 2yrs to get the 360 there.

NOT FEELIN ME/ FINE/ COST YOU NOTHIN/ PAY ME NO MIND.

JAY Z
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #26
SXL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
I am never one to stick up for EA but I would bet this is a Sony issue and not EA. Sony's PS store is pure garbage when compared to MS Marketplace.

And before I hear any 360 fanboy nonsense, I am a PS3 owner who sold my 360 to get it.
I dont think its that bad, its just that MS has been doing it longer. Compared to the marketplace, it does suck, but give them time to catch up.

NOT FEELIN ME/ FINE/ COST YOU NOTHIN/ PAY ME NO MIND.

JAY Z
Old 07-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-rav
Why does EA keep screwing the PS3 owners?
What are you talking about?

Sony only updates the PS Store on thursdays
Old 07-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan

1. not a single ps3 screenshot or video anywhere
2. no ps3's at community day
3. 30fps
4. if you didn't notice, the ps store was updated for a few hours today. How hard would it be to include the demo?
Old 07-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan

Sony will be updating their store tomorrow after 11 am PST news conference at E3. I expect the demo to be out tomorrow after the press conference....thats when Sony is uploading a TON of new stuff to the store.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #30
Rookie

straylight3's Arena

Damnit this sucks. I really hope we get a demo tomorrow. I doubt it though. I hope MS announces I price drop and I'll finally buy one.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:04 PM   #31
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXL
Ninja Gaiden Sigma runs at 60FPS in 1080p wich is amazing, and there is alot of action going on on the screen. It think its just a matter of devs getting use to the hardware, like someone said it took 2yrs to get the 360 there.
yeah Ninja Gaiden Sigma has incredible graphics and no hiccups what so ever...just of a matter of time for EA...but look at this way...PS3 had gang tackling before 360
Old 07-10-2007, 06:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Favre4435's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
yeah Ninja Gaiden Sigma has incredible graphics and no hiccups what so ever...just of a matter of time for EA...but look at this way...PS3 had gang tackling before 360
Ninja Gaiden Sigma is just a buffed up Xbox game. Yes the graphics are nice, but the engine was already in place and ran great on inferior hardware. Apples to oranges my friend... apples to oranges.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »