Home

Dynasty Mode?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #9
Flyin' High

Birdman18's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Dynasty Mode?

the dynasty mode is pretty good this year. one thing i noticed quickly, was how in depth the recruiting was. instead of having "recruiting points" you have call minutes. to recruit in-season, you actually call your prospect and then give him as many pitches as you want. he will act accordingly to whatever pitch you give. you have the option of mentioning your pitch, or selling your pitch hard. you will get two different reactions depending on the player. in season, instead of looking through rankings and such in different places, in now puts it in the form of espn.com. they have articles on the week and past week as well as heisman updates, rankings, and conf. standings. recruiting in the off season is even more in depth because you can now make promises to your prospect like plenty of playing time or top 10 first two years, conf. champs 1st year, etc, etc... umm, thats about all i can really ramble off the top of my head. its a pretty good game, hell of a lot better than last years game. this kinda makes me excited for madden seeing how good ncaa is. but we will see. hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »