Home

Changing Impact Players?

This is a discussion on Changing Impact Players? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Changing Impact Players?

Quick question. I should know this but I can't really remember.

Is it possible to change who is an impact player?

EA Sports has decided Missouri's Marcus Woods (21 carries, 101 yds) is the impact player. They chose him over Tony Temple (193 carries, 1151 yds). Both will be seniors. Good research, EA. I haven't personall confirmed the depth chart/impact players, I heard this through the grapevine. If anyone could check, #20 is Woods, #22 is Temple. Woods is from Michigan, Temple is from Missouri. Woods may also be #3, as he recently changed - but I seriously doubt EA is that up to date.

This is causing me a little frustration. I'd like to change their ratings and have Temple become a starter, as he was all of last year, but not if it's at the expense of putting an impact player on the bench.

I'm also considering editing the names, appearances and vitals of each, to essentially switch them.

Anyone else ran into a problem like this? If you fixed it, how so?

Last edited by tswells; 07-14-2007 at 02:58 AM. Reason: More info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2007, 03:00 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: Changing Impact Players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswells
Quick question. I should know this but I can't really remember.

Is it possible to change who is an impact player?

EA Sports has decided Missouri's Marcus Woods (21 carries, 101 yds) is the impact player. They chose him over Tony Temple (193 carries, 1151 yds). Both will be seniors. Good research, EA. I haven't personall confirmed the depth chart/impact players, I heard this through the grapevine. If anyone could check, #20 is Woods, #22 is Temple. Woods is from Michigan, Temple is from Missouri. Woods may also be #3, as he recently changed - but I seriously doubt EA is that up to date.

This is causing me a little frustration. I'd like to change their ratings and have Temple become a starter, as he was all of last year, but not if it's at the expense of putting an impact player on the bench.

I'm also considering editing the names, appearances and vitals of each, to essentially switch them.

Anyone else ran into a problem like this? If you fixed it, how so?
In the past, I have fixed it by editing the names, appearance, and ratings. Small problem, but easily fixed.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 12

Did the IP ever change during the season?

I remember back in NCAA '06, IPs would change over the season. However, if this is like online leagues and stuff, your kinda screwed. If you REALLY don't wanna edit anything, you can always feed Tony Temple the ball and hope the IP selection chanegs to him.

Not sure if it happened in NCAA '07, though.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:49 AM   #4
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

They change on old-gen during the season... not sure about 360/PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »