Home

NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #33
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbringer
Demo bug i discovered. Was on a long about 10 play drive on play 8 or 9 I passed to the wideout for a long gain..He fumbled but it was reviewed and the call was reveresed in my favor no fumble. Next play i score a TD. The drive said 1 play 10yrds and my stats did not reflect the yards gained on the drive.
I noticed something similar to this last night in the demo. I had about an 80 yard drive, but it only gave me credit for 40 of the yards.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:18 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 6

Stuck at pause screen in online games. Neither player can scroll or press anything. Totally unresponsive. Guide button works and the crowd is still animated so it isn't frozen. You can also still talk to the other player.

Happened 3 times now in 8 games.
Old 07-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #35
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
I noticed something similar to this last night in the demo. I had about an 80 yard drive, but it only gave me credit for 40 of the yards.
Seen this in the released version as well. I didn't actually check if it affected the stats, but the drive information did start over. I guess luckily this kind of situation doesn't happen a ton, but should have been caught by the testers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 04:41 PM   #36
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

I really don't think there is a need to discuss demo bugs, strictly retail bugs seems constructive.

End of half CPU AI has me scratching my head right now. CPU completed a long pass to my 15 yard line for a first down and had a second left. Since the clock stopped due to a first down, they should have had plenty of time to call a timeout to set up for a field goal, they had two timeouts. Nope, they simply let the clock run out.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:34 PM   #37
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
I really don't think there is a need to discuss demo bugs, strictly retail bugs seems constructive.

End of half CPU AI has me scratching my head right now. CPU completed a long pass to my 15 yard line for a first down and had a second left. Since the clock stopped due to a first down, they should have had plenty of time to call a timeout to set up for a field goal, they had two timeouts. Nope, they simply let the clock run out.
Seen some strange things at the end of the game as well. CPU leading my team 35-7 with under a minute to go, but the CPU was still throwing the ball. I have seen this kind of stuff in multiple games where in real life, the coach would likely sit on the ball or at least run it.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:26 PM   #38
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
Seen some strange things at the end of the game as well. CPU leading my team 35-7 with under a minute to go, but the CPU was still throwing the ball. I have seen this kind of stuff in multiple games where in real life, the coach would likely sit on the ball or at least run it.
I remember in last year's game I'd see this quite a bit. It sounds silly, but the way to combat it was to burn all of your TOs if the game was out of reach. Once you were out the CPU would run/kneel down.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:53 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 9

I seen the extra point bug yet again OMG this is occuring way more then I would like. Going for an extra point and the holder turns to his side and the ball gets snapped 20 yards back no one is there to get it, then the announcer says incomplete pass next thing you know I am kicking off and dont even get to attempt the PAT! OH NO

Happened on my very first game, and now its has happened on my 2nd!
Old 07-15-2007, 10:34 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sorry if this has been mentioned...

1. When lining up for an extra point, the holder got in his stance, got up, ran around in a circle, got back down, and the snap was way off and when it hit the ground it was called dead

2. During the hurry-up offense an offensive tackle lined up behind the offensive guard

These were on the XBOX360 demo, and only happened once, so take it for what it's worth.

EDIT - I see my first one has been mentioned, my bad.

Last edited by Rudy16; 07-15-2007 at 10:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »