Home

Perfect option pitch will ruin game

This is a discussion on Perfect option pitch will ruin game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #49
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Perfect option pitch will ruin game

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw
I believe on avg. most online players r not patient enough to run the option the whole game. Online players wants to score alot of points and will be running a Spread type scheme (i.e. passing). Running the option scheme takes patients!!! I wouldn't worry too much about it! Lab it up!!!!
I hope your right but EA is still wrong for allowing such a highly unrealistic gameplay mechanic in the game. It's no different than having to gear up your entire defensive scheme just to stop corner routes in the past. Yeah it can be stopped but no one wants to dedicate their entire gameplay to preventing cheese.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:21 PM   #50
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Hasn't this been a problem with the game for years now? Just asking because everyone seems so surprise about it.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

ha ha. I have been complaining about this issue since i got the game sunday. Was playing West Virginia earlier and was murdering pat white but he would always get a perfect pitch, several times pitching through a throng of my men to get it to slaton. So on this one particular play, i hit him and he spins, and in the middle of his spin move my LOLB creams his ***. He fly's backwards opposite slaton and at the last second his arms flips out but the ball is low. I'm thinking "Yes i finally did it, a bad pitch!" It was a bad pitch, it just barely grazed slaton's shoe...then magically teleported into his hands and he ran for an 85 yard touchdown

This game is great, but it still has it's classic nostalgia ncaa "what the hell was that bull****?" moments.

"The buckeyes play Akron, they play Kent State, I mean, they may win the MAC this year."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #52
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

See the evidence: http://www.easportsworld.com/#video-688/HOME/353
Old 07-16-2007, 06:47 PM   #53
Pro

LoWw's Arena

This wouldn't be EA is it didn't have this! We go through this every year, this year is no different! Enjoy online now, cause the cheese is coming!!!!!
Old 07-18-2007, 09:20 AM   #54
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

Now that everyone has the game, how often are you seeing these unrealistic pitches?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #55
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

I gave up a 40 yard option on the perfect pitch after the QB was almost laying flat on the ground. He was even tackled from the pitch side.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »