Home

Gamestop.com orders

This is a discussion on Gamestop.com orders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 01:33 PM   #9
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Gamestop.com orders

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Didn't order online, but I believe EB/Gamestop don't ship their orders until sometime in the evening. I'm sure they'll ship tonight and the overnight folks will get it, tomorrow.
Why does their website say the 17th as the ship date? There is no way you could get a game on the 17th if it ships on the 17th.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

How do you cancel an order?
Old 07-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #11
Pro

bbking26's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd90XB
Why does their website say the 17th as the ship date? There is no way you could get a game on the 17th if it ships on the 17th.
"Pre-order NCAA Football 08 by July 16th at 11am CST with overnight shipping and get guaranteed street date delivery! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will credit your order for the full shipping amount! Continental United States only. Must have Overnight Service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to incorrect address, credit card information or inclement weather."

so if u order before 11am ct today, u'll get it tomorrow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #12
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
"Pre-order NCAA Football 08 by July 16th at 11am CST with overnight shipping and get guaranteed street date delivery! If your product does not arrive on the street date, we will credit your order for the full shipping amount! Continental United States only. Must have Overnight Service available in your area. Offer void if you are unable to accept a delivery that was attempted. Not responsible for orders delayed due to incorrect address, credit card information or inclement weather."

so if u order before 11am ct today, u'll get it tomorrow
That's what I thought, but when I called their customer service last night I told them that I ordered the game with over night shipping and asked when it would ship and she said the 17th. I then said, "you mean I'll receive the game on the 18th?" She said yes. I then told her that I would like to cancel because retail stores will have it on the 17th and she said that my order was already processed and I'd have to wait to get it and then return it.
Old 07-16-2007, 01:51 PM   #13
Pro

bbking26's Arena

actually call ups or fedex after it shipped and have them reroute it.....then they'll credit ur card
Old 07-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #14
Banned

Herd90XB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
actually call ups or fedex after it shipped and have them reroute it.....then they'll credit ur card
I just called them again and this rep tells me I "should" have the game tomorrow. We'll see.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:05 PM   #15
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Earlier this week, I emailed Gamestop.com regarding my order because I was concerned about this very issue - SHIP DATE !!

They replied and said it would ship today (16th) for delivery on the 17th.

We shall see

Just as a precaution, I put a copy on preorder yesterday at EB and will pick it up tomorrow with APF 2K8. My brother will buy the extra NCAA game from, so all is good.

PSN: hoos4974
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2007, 02:07 PM   #16
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Just checked, my order is still showing up as PROCESSING

PSN: hoos4974

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »