Home

Maybe this will help those who hate the camera angle

This is a discussion on Maybe this will help those who hate the camera angle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
stewaat

OVR:
Maybe this will help those who hate the camera angle

This might seem like a stupid little trick but it helps me while playing the demo. I loved the "classic" camera view that was back a little more so I could see more of the field

This tip will only help on offense, but if you hit the "B" button before you are going to snap the ball the camera will zoom out and you will be able to see the matchups better. It will stays zoomed out until you snap the ball. I find it helpful, especially with the passing game. You can see a blitz right from the beginning from a corner.

On defense I just hold down the RT button and do all my adjustments with it held down. It also zooms the camera out.

Most of you probably already figured this out, but maybe this will help someone or somebody will think it's a good tip.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »