Home

Someone please help how do you change camera view?

This is a discussion on Someone please help how do you change camera view? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2007, 05:28 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Someone please help how do you change camera view?

This has been my biggest disappointment with the game, which is great in almost every other way.

It may not be a big deal to a lot of people but for people like me who play as the Strong Safety, it really hurts the fun level of the game and my ability to play very well. I have quite often been forced to cover RBs, WRs and TEs who are not even on the screen. I have a feeling this is really gonna hurt my online play.

I really, really hope Madden 08 for the PS3 will have the Classic camera view available, which is the perfect football camera angle in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

I agree 100%. You can't see any rumming backs running out to the flats and they are running off-screen. Madden Classic or madden Long would have answered the issue
Old 07-18-2007, 06:02 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostache

Funny to me how the default camera angle is nearly identical to what has been the video-football standard for the last 15 years (behind and above the QB, following the ball) yet everyone freaks out and says witty, original things like "the game is ruined because of this awful attrocious antiquated camera"...
No, the camera angle in NCAA is not the same one they used 15 years ago. That's Classic, and if you have been listening to the complaints in this thread that's exactly the angle that most of the complainers want.

As far as the "That's what the EA guy's research says" excuse/defense, why are there multiple angles available for replay. The question is why EA wouldn't just give us the same functionality in gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »