Home

Interception Issue (360) - has anyone figured...

This is a discussion on Interception Issue (360) - has anyone figured... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 02:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Interception Issue (360) - has anyone figured...

out a way to limit the CPU QB throwing INTs on the 360? I played several games on default All Pro (as Michigan) against top 25 teams and didn't feel the CPU threw too many INTs (not very often, anyway).

I then started playing Dynasty (again with Michigan) and started getting a ton of INTs against lesser QBs (I'm talking like 4-5 per game with 5 min. quarters). I gradually turned down my INT slider until it is now at zero (and my awareness slider is down to 5), yet I am still getting a lot of INTs, even against decent QBs. In fact, I seem to be getting more INTs now that I have turned the INT slider down, which could be due to the quality of the QBs.

I am wondering whether it might help to INCREASE my knockdown slider (since DBs might go for more swats than INTs). Has anyone tried this (my knockdown slider is currently at 35 or 40, I believe)? If so, does it seem to reduce INTs. If this doesn't work I think my only options are to lower all of my secondary players' (and LBs') catch settings to much lower numbers, or to try Heisman level (I like almost everything else at All American level, though, and I have my pass blocking slider turned up to 85, so I have a feeling there might be too many sacks if I move up to Heisman level). Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #2
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Interception Issue (360) - has anyone figured...

Personally, I just don't use "Y" much, and let the CPU handle getting me interceptions. In doing so, I haven't had an interception issue like so man others have.

Old 07-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Interception Issue (360) - has anyone figured...

use the bugs thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »