Home

EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3)

This is a discussion on EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 12:04 AM   #9
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3)

This whole easportsworld for the PS3 is screwed up. I finally created a persona on their website but it says I have a Xbox360. I have no idea why it says that. What am I suppose to sign in as to see the videos I upload through the menus in the game? EA really needs to make this way more clear. It sucks.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-20-2007, 07:34 AM   #10
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I finally got my working and it also says I have a 360 even though I have PS3 checked in my profile. EA servers was down last night so I couldn't upload any videos.
Old 07-20-2007, 07:51 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
This whole easportsworld for the PS3 is screwed up. I finally created a persona on their website but it says I have a Xbox360. I have no idea why it says that. What am I suppose to sign in as to see the videos I upload through the menus in the game? EA really needs to make this way more clear. It sucks.
Yeah, same here. I tried to create a persona in the EA site that is the same as my PSN name, but apparently that's already taken as an EA persona name, so I created a new one, and it says Xbox 360 as well, and I can't see any of the videos or photos I've uploaded.

If anyone figures this out, please let the rest of us know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 08:04 AM   #12
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I finally got my working and it also says I have a 360 even though I have PS3 checked in my profile. EA servers was down last night so I couldn't upload any videos.
Through the game last night it seemed like it was uploading my videos and photos, I just have no idea where they were going. Did you get a server error when you tried to upload them? I saw a post on EA's forums saying that the uploading isn't working right now, mine seemed to upload, I just don't know where to.

Quote:
Yeah, same here. I tried to create a persona in the EA site that is the same as my PSN name, but apparently that's already taken as an EA persona name, so I created a new one, and it says Xbox 360 as well, and I can't see any of the videos or photos I've uploaded.

If anyone figures this out, please let the rest of us know.
Well, glad I'm not the only one.

Atlanta Braves
Old 07-20-2007, 08:23 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
Through the game last night it seemed like it was uploading my videos and photos, I just have no idea where they were going. Did you get a server error when you tried to upload them? I saw a post on EA's forums saying that the uploading isn't working right now, mine seemed to upload, I just don't know where to.
Yeah, I was able to upload mine as well, I also just have no idea where they're going. I have a great 68 yard run on an option keeper in the rain where my QB absolutly punks this DB with a stiff arm and a blocked XP that I almost run back for 2 that I want to upload.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:29 AM   #14
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton
Yeah, I was able to upload mine as well, I also just have no idea where they're going. I have a great 68 yard run on an option keeper in the rain where my QB absolutly punks this DB with a stiff arm and a blocked XP that I almost run back for 2 that I want to upload.
Those sound cool. I have a 75-yard TD pass reception. It's nothing too special since no defender even touches me, but it was my first TD on the game this year so I saved it. My other vid is a 20-yard TD INT return. I have a couple photos that are cool too.

At least the videos saved on your game show when you are at the menus and stuff. That's really nice. I wish they saved to your PS3 harddrive though, because then I'd just youtube them.

Atlanta Braves
Old 07-20-2007, 08:47 AM   #15
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I uploaded 2 or 3 videos the other day and it said they worked. That was before I had my account info right so I assumed I will have to do it agian.

Just to make sure on the web it's 5 videos and 10 pics total ? I know you can save 5 vids/ 10 pics per game through the game. But is there a limit to how many games or does it just use your hard drive ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #16
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I uploaded 2 or 3 videos the other day and it said they worked. That was before I had my account info right so I assumed I will have to do it agian.

Just to make sure on the web it's 5 videos and 10 pics total ? I know you can save 5 vids/ 10 pics per game through the game. But is there a limit to how many games or does it just use your hard drive ?
What did you log into the EA website as? I set up a EA Master Account for my email address and I can log into that on EA's page. Should my vids show up online for that account? I can't remember where I set up that EA Master Account, I think it was from the PS3 menus or from the game.

Atlanta Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »