Home

EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3)

This is a discussion on EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 04:36 PM   #49
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: EASPORTSWORLD question (PS3)

K get on NCAA, then go to the online section and in the menu where you can select espn on demand and espn settings, if you select one of those it will prompt you that you email has been deactivated and you need to enter a new email address
Old 07-20-2007, 04:44 PM   #50
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
K get on NCAA, then go to the online section and in the menu where you can select espn on demand and espn settings, if you select one of those it will prompt you that you email has been deactivated and you need to enter a new email address
It doesn't ask anything, it just goes right in and plays the articles and stuff.

I backed up my profile to a flash drive and then deleted everything for the game off my PS3. And it still doesn't ask anything. It named my profile though to Kevin, it must have gotten that from my PS3 somewhere, but I still had to pick a favorite team again. Somehow I need to get that email from EA again that creates my account. But I don't know where it will get the email address from. When I first set up my PS3, I set it to have a master account, could that be messing it up?

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #51
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

No the master accout wouldnt do anything. Well have you tried loggin on to easportsworld now with the same email address from your NCAA online settings?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 04:52 PM   #52
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
No the master accout wouldnt do anything. Well have you tried loggin on to easportsworld now with the same email address from your NCAA online settings?
When I try to login to easportsworld with my original email (the one that would sign me in as AUBURNJEDI(XBOX360) I get an error message saying user isn't allowed on website. Where is this Ncaa online settings email? Is that the one where you enter an address to have stats emailed to you? I had to navigate to that field, nothing has just popped up and asked me for an address. When I try to logon with my PS3 system email (that I changed when I got home), it is an invalid account.

Atlanta Braves
Old 07-20-2007, 04:55 PM   #53
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
When I try to login to easportsworld with my original email (the one that would sign me in as AUBURNJEDI(XBOX360) I get an error message saying user isn't allowed on website. Where is this Ncaa online settings email? Is that the one where you enter an address to have stats emailed to you? I had to navigate to that field, nothing has just popped up and asked me for an address. When I try to logon with my PS3 system email (that I changed when I got home), it is an invalid account.
When online with NCAA do not go to my NCAA settings or whatever it is, go to the bottom and select espn on demand or espn settings and a pop should appear
Old 07-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #54
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
When online with NCAA do not go to my NCAA settings or whatever it is, go to the bottom and select espn on demand or espn settings and a pop should appear
When I click on ESPN on Demand it retrieves the media from the EA servers. When I click on ESPN settings it shows the two options that you toggle between yes and no for the updates.

Nowhere does it ask for an email or show what my email is.

Atlanta Braves
Old 07-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #55
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

damn okay when you go to easportsworld.com and deactivated your account did you enter a different email on how to reactivate the account?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 05:02 PM   #56
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

Quote:
damn okay when you go to easportsworld.com and deactivated your account did you enter a different email on how to reactivate the account?
I haven't tried to reactivate it. I thought that the game was going to give me a new account. Should I enter a new email address at easportsworld?

Atlanta Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »