Home

1 Star into 6 Star Achievement

This is a discussion on 1 Star into 6 Star Achievement within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2007, 01:04 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 1 Star into 6 Star Achievement

I am going to use the Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders!
Old 07-24-2007, 07:17 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 2

One thing that'll make it a lot easier is Summer Training. If you're good at the QB drills you'll have QB U in no time.
Old 07-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #75
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Using Eastern Michigan Here. so far 3-2.

Twitch Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 08:00 AM   #76
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm going to be doing one on Heisman, with Troy or FIU
WIZ
Old 07-24-2007, 10:10 AM   #77
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

using ULM they have a speedy QB and a decent HB, other than that they are pretty horrible, but they have the Louisiana/Texas pipeline thing going
Old 07-24-2007, 10:52 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

well guys I am 5-1 or 6-1 with NMSU. Sadly I lost to Hawaii 34-17 I just couldn't stop their passing game. They were killing me with comeback routes and outs and that WR84 whooooped my secondary. DAMN HIM!!!!!
Old 07-24-2007, 01:38 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

I did it 2 years ago with Army, but I cheated a little bit. I created a fast and big QB with a lot of arm strength, but who had really poor accuracy and other ratings (he was around a 78 overall...not great if you're coaching Florida, but he was already the best player on Army's team as a freshman) and redshirted him his freshman year (this was before you could auto name all the players, and I eventually wanted to transfer him over to Madden, so I wanted to get rid of as many numbered players as possible.) I went 0-12 the first season, won 2 games the second year with the QB starting, won 6 or 7 the third year, won 10 the fourth year, convinced him to come back for his senior year, and went 12-1 (with the 1 loss to Notre Dame) and won Army's first bowl game in forever. Ended the season ranked top 10, and had a pretty big recruiting year in the offseason. I played a couple of more seasons and never quite duplicated the 12-1 season, but I usually finished top 25, and made one BCS bowl (I was invited to join the Big East, and won the conference one year). It was a lot of fun bringing Army back to the big time, even if I did cheat just a little.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Started mine last night with Troy and almost took out Arkansas on AA. I was down 17-14 with about 9 secs left around their 30. I was out of timeouts so I paused the game to grab the manual and see how to spike the ball. The RB went in motion (???) and I snapped the ball with 3 secs left on the clock but the computer ran something different and I ended up not even getting to attempt a FG. I think I may have actually audibled to a different play without knowing it. I was kinda pissed but it was a good game. I think I may have to move up from AA.

Go Trojans!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »