Home

***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread***

This is a discussion on ***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #57
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ***Unofficial Official Campus Legend thread***

Here's the solution. Finish your high school playoffs, sign with the school you want, and then copy down all of your ratings, equipment, and all that. Exit CL, create a player exactly like the one from CL, put him on the team you want, save that roster, then start a new CL where you take over that player.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So pretty much to get the rosters to work, instead of creating a new guy, you just choose existing player, edit him to your liking and the rosters will work?
Old 07-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #59
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

Took my QB to U of Louisiana-Lafayette so he'd be the starter right away.

6'2", 196 LBS Playing on AA with 5 minute quarters.

Finished the season with a 131.7 QB rating, 13 TDS, 19 INTS, 1972 yards and took 46 SACKS!!!

I'm hoping it's just because the O-Line for such a bad team isn't that good, but that seems like a whole lotta sacks to me. I make a lot of bad decisions because the pocket either collapese quickly or never even gets set up.

Colt Brennan from Hawaii won the Heisman, leading the Warriors to a 11-0 season and a date with USC in the National Title game, where John David Booty and crew demolished them, 44-17.

In other shocking developments:

Temple won 9 games.
Georgia Tech won the ACC and FSU took the Atlantic half with a 7-2 conference record.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:06 PM   #60
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
So pretty much to get the rosters to work, instead of creating a new guy, you just choose existing player, edit him to your liking and the rosters will work?

Correct.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #61
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

About Rosters
Just did a Campus Legend and after my High School games, it came up with a option of naming all players generic names after I selected a school. Just wanted to let every body know that mine worked. The only thing I remember doing was deleting all NCAA 08 data from hard drive and starting over from scratch. Hopefully this info helps some people out. Enjoy the game.
By The Way This is the 360 Version of the game.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #62
Rookie

Mikey16's Arena

OVR: 8

I created a 6-2 230lb QB who cruise through the HS playoffs. Became a 5* recruit and chose th go to the only good that would let me start in Arkansas. With probably the worst start i could ask for. i lose my top 2 rb in McFadden and Jones as we started the season off 1-6 includind a 45-17 beat down given to us by Ole Miss but since then we won 2 straight against FIU 38-7 and vs 7-2 S Car 28-17 in the snow...(i couldn't see anything on the field) I have a 154.5 QB rating, 61 comp %, over 1500yds, 18 tds (3 rush), 12 ints and been sacked 26 times (now i kind of feel what David Carr went through in Houston) so far

P.S. i'm playing on AA 5min
Old 07-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #63
Rookie

crazybandit2000's Arena

OVR: 3

i created a 6'4 175 Pound Skinny Nightmare(WR) For Safety's and Corners.... 1st High School Game they told me scouts were out so i got 4 Catches for 2tds and 150+ Yards.. Although our hs running back was stealing the spotlight by the semi's i managed to get an offer from Michigan(where i intended to go anyways).. by the georgia state finals my guy already told the michigan staff he was headed there but decided to leave high school w/ a bang and impress the coaches from other schools to know what they'll be dealing with.. sadly the qb overthrew me and overlooked me and i only wound up w/ ONLY 6 Catches for 112 and A TD..(may seem like alot but it wasn't *i'm selfish*).. lol but we still won late in the game thanks to our underated running back..

*college life*
i decided to practice up and i gained the 2nd String Spot.. thats fine w/ me i'll stay out of our impact recieveers way.. and he'll draw the best corners and i'll burn the weak 2nd string corners w/ my 99 speed.. after weeks go by we beat notre dame week 3 or 4(i forget which week it was).. but after that week i decided to sim up to ohio state.. little did i know we dropped 3 games,and quickly dropped out of the top 25.. so i play ohio state thinking we'll get an easy win and get back into the swing of things.. however manheim throws 3 INTs all intended for me.. and Hart fumbles numerous times.. well actually everyone fumbled i swear about 11 fumbles if i kept count.. soo after the lose i simmed up to the bowl games.. we had a game vs boston college... we won in a blow out.. and now my guys resting up for next season.. he ended the year 90 OVR and Freshman All American (my legend meter is about half full)
Old 07-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

After the roster names did not work, I decided to just create a player, add him to the roster of a team and then choose that player instead of going through the high school games. I created a QB, added him to the San Diego State roster, went to practice as the 3rd string QB, it said I had a 132 points to go to move up on the depth chart which I thought was cool. Weird thing happened, at practice the coach kept calling option plays from a Flexbone offense, i know San Diego State does not run that type of offense. To test this, I created another player and put him on Georgia, same thing happened with the playbooks. anybody else see this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »