Home

Freezing Issues

This is a discussion on Freezing Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
Rookie

bifflefan27's Arena

OVR: 1
Freezing Issues

I just bought the game for the 360 yesterday and I started a campus legend and it froze on me twice. The high school games went really good with no freezing. I've been saving frequently. I got to my first game of the season and it froze on me so I turned it off and waited for a while and then turned it on. I started a dynasty with USC and when I was naming my players it froze on me so now I turned it off and going to let it cool down til I get off work in the afternoon tomorrow and turn it on when i get home and play non dynasty game to see if there are any freezing during my game. I do turn off the machine when I go to bed. I've had it for a year. I haven't had the red eye of death yet. Its laying horizontal. My game isn't scratched at all. What should I do?
bifflefan27
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Freezing Issues

So far I've played one game and it froze one time... Not a good sign for me...

Old 07-19-2007, 03:44 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I fired it up for the first time tonight and did 4 or 5 games of tug of war. Then I started a campus legend. On the second game of my freshman year, it froze on the intro screen. I didn't save at all, but I'm just testing the waters right now so it didn't infuriate me.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:47 AM   #4
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm on my second copy right now. On Tuesday, it froze once on me during Campus Legend. Yesterday, it froze during Campus Legend once again. I then went back to Best Buy and exchanged it for another copy. While I was out last night, my brother said he started his own Campus Legend and even the new copy froze.

I know it's not my system because it plays every other game perfectly fine, so I may think about getting yet another copy.

EDIT: Just tried playing the bowl game in my freshman season on Campus Legend and it froze when exiting the game after it was over. Looks like I'm going to try to exchange it for another copy at sometime today and hope to God it's the game and not the system. I don't think it's my system because it plays every other game I own fine without freezing at all, but NCAA has given it some trouble.

Last edited by R1zzo23; 07-19-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
Rookie

Big Business's Arena

OVR: 2

I hadn't had any freezing problems for the first few days, but some friends were over at the house last night and at the end of our 3rd play it now game..it froze.

It sucked too, it was 22-21 in the 4th quarter with 2:30 left and he was going for a 2pt. conversion. I was pissed. That is the only time it has frozen on me though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »