Home

Holy Turnovers!!

This is a discussion on Holy Turnovers!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #1
MVP

Hurricain's Arena

OVR: 10
Holy Turnovers!!

I am loving this game but one thing that is killing the fun factor is the extreme high amount of turnovers in the game. Fumbles are contagious in this game, seems like there are at least 6 fumbles a game. INT...well, the are absurd. This is with INT for CPu and Human all the way to 0. ( too bad sliders don't work in the game.)

Has anyone found a solution to the high turnover problem. Any help would be great because I just cannot enjoy the game with it like this. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #2
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Holy Turnovers!!

Instead of starting a whole new thread, why not put your impressions here:

*OFFICIAL* NCAA Impressions/Questions Thread (360)

And your questions/concerns about bugs/glitches here:

NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

Old 07-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #3
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricain
I am loving this game but one thing that is killing the fun factor is the extreme high amount of turnovers in the game. Fumbles are contagious in this game, seems like there are at least 6 fumbles a game. INT...well, the are absurd. This is with INT for CPu and Human all the way to 0. ( too bad sliders don't work in the game.)

Has anyone found a solution to the high turnover problem. Any help would be great because I just cannot enjoy the game with it like this. Thanks.
EA forces you to hold the secure ball button, use it and you're fumbles will go down significantly. As for the INT's, I really haven't seen any super human pics from the CPU, so just learn to read the coverage and don't throw to a guy who isn't open. Getting your QB's feet set and putting nice touch on a ball is also important.

Last edited by Nivek; 07-19-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
MVP

Hurricain's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****dalewood
Instead of starting a whole new thread, why not put your impressions here:

*OFFICIAL* NCAA Impressions/Questions Thread (360)

And your questions/concerns about bugs/glitches here:

NCAA 08 Official Bugs and Glitches Thread (360 and PS3)

Instead of worrying about one thread how about you give advice that is relevant to the topic.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:50 PM   #5
Banned

ncthompson11's Arena

OVR: 4

i here ya hurricain. they take all that time telling you where to put your question when they could just answer it. your question rarely gets answered in those anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 06:43 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. When I throw INTs it's pretty much always my fault and I tap the protect ball button feverishly most of the time so I don't fumble often if at all (Mike Hart shouldn't be fumbling in the first place =)
Old 07-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #7
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMimic
I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. When I throw INTs it's pretty much always my fault and I tap the protect ball button feverishly most of the time so I don't fumble often if at all (Mike Hart shouldn't be fumbling in the first place =)
I just played ND vs ND on default AA. I won 27-24, mainly thanks to 5 INT's by Clausen for them. I on the other hand, did not have any turnovers in the game. I fumbled once I think but got it back. They didn't fumble at all.

I played some deep passes REALLY bad and Clausen had over 400 yards on me. I had 2 TD's passing and a INT TD.

I like it, but I think Heisman will be better. You just gotta pass smart and hopefully my DB's won't pick off 5 passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »