Home

Adding or changing teams in dynasty mode?

This is a discussion on Adding or changing teams in dynasty mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Adding or changing teams in dynasty mode?

I am currently using two teams in my one dynasty and I would like to know if I can use another current CPU team without starting my dynasty over again. I currently control Notre Dame and Arizona State. I thought about adding a weaker team such as UNLV to the mix. Is this possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Adding or changing teams in dynasty mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnottke
I am currently using two teams in my one dynasty and I would like to know if I can use another current CPU team without starting my dynasty over again. I currently control Notre Dame and Arizona State. I thought about adding a weaker team such as UNLV to the mix. Is this possible?

Not sure about this years game, but in last years (PS2) what you would do is create a coach, then take a job with the team you want to play with.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #3
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

OVR: 3

Yes you can. I stumbled across it too. I created a dynasty with SMU. When I was in my dynasty I wanted to name my coach,so I clicked create-a-coach. After a game or two I went to look at the coaching stats and noticed nothing changed abut my coach. Not his name,appearance or anything. So i foudn out i created an extra coach and i was able to go wherever i wanted with him. i deleted him though and learned to use edit coach lol
Old 07-20-2007, 05:50 AM   #4
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj102990
Yes you can. I stumbled across it too. I created a dynasty with SMU. When I was in my dynasty I wanted to name my coach,so I clicked create-a-coach. After a game or two I went to look at the coaching stats and noticed nothing changed abut my coach. Not his name,appearance or anything. So i foudn out i created an extra coach and i was able to go wherever i wanted with him. i deleted him though and learned to use edit coach lol
Good, so does this mean that we can edit our coach after we've begun our dynasty? Is there an option to edit/create a coach as you start a dynasty?
Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #5
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

OVR: 3

After you pick a tema and press start you go to the dynasty main menu and everything. once there you can go to my ncaa 08, then team management and go to coach positions. click on your coach and then you can edit him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #6
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj102990
After you pick a tema and press start you go to the dynasty main menu and everything. once there you can go to my ncaa 08, then team management and go to coach positions. click on your coach and then you can edit him.
Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »